I love csgo but the community..

Aytex

Okay? 

It's not just CS:GO, it's more or less every game where there are people that have no life getting so stressed over a video game. 

It's a very toxic community it seems.

But dont take that too seriously

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I really hate it when people tell others to kill them selves. to end their lives. it just pisses me off too much that i might just quit csgo.

LR8nqDw_700wa_0.gif

K.  Welcome to the world of competitive gaming.  You think CSGO is bad?  You should try LoL.  100x worse.  When I went from CSGO to LoL I was completely dumbfounded by the way people acted.  You can't listen to the assholes, just mute em and move on.  If bad behaviour is gonna make you quit, you let them win.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Just play tf2, with the new update tmrw its gonna become TF2:GO anyway and the community is much better.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

K.  Welcome to the world of competitive gaming.  You think CSGO is bad?  You should try LoL.  100x worse.  When I went from CSGO to LoL I was completely dumbfounded by the way people acted.  You can't listen to the assholes, just mute em and move on.  If bad behaviour is gonna make you quit, you let them win.

just battlefield 3/4 and warframe is so nicer :)

thats what mute and ignore is fore, but my brain is so badly damaget from hearing russians swearing and shouting noob i have turned around and i now find most interet hate to be quite fun, i belive i have gone slightly mad

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

does it hide dere text

yes it does.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

just battlefield 3/4 and warframe is so nicer :)

Really? I've seen much more assholery in bf3/4.  People telling others to uninstall left and right.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

thats what mute and ignore is fore, but my brain is so badly damaget from hearing russians swearing and shouting noob i have turned around and i now find most interet hate to be quite fun, i belive i have gone slightly mad

hackers dont make me mad. the russian hackers make me laugh my ass off

Really? I've seen much more assholery in bf3/4.  People telling others to uninstall left and right.

way nicer than csgo. idk though it might be cus im good at bf4? (always top leaderboard not tryign to brag just telling u my situation for bf)

Haha that's nothing just go to world of tanks and look at how arty player drown themselves so you don't kill them.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

hackers dont make me mad. the russian hackers make me laugh my ass off

russians are fun. i used to hate them but now that i get that there just as shit as a turd at CS:GO i find them calling me a noob verry fun :)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Waaahaaa, stop crying and grow a pair. That's competetive gaming sir. Get your shit together and fight it or ignore it. Life is harder than some weak ass trolls on a game.

? your calling me hitler

The picture you posted? It was hilter being mad, and based on the context, it seems like you were having a similar reaction. That leads to a joke that it isn't just a random gif, and that its a gif of you being mad, and since its hilter there, you're hilter. Now that I've explained this, it probably isn't funny anymore.

The picture you posted? It was hilter being mad, and based on the context, it seems like you were having a similar reaction. That leads to a joke that it isn't just a random gif, and that its a gif of you being mad, and since its hilter there, you're hilter. Now that I've explained this, it probably isn't funny anymore.

oh i thoguht u ment since hitler commited suicide that i shud too :c

It wasn't funny in the first place...

way nicer than csgo. idk though it might be cus im good at bf4? (always top leaderboard not tryign to brag just telling u my situation for bf)

Yeah, I'm often near the top as well, but people are still assholes.  I had one guy tell me to eat shit and kill myself just because I got a few consecutive kills on him.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

What's your Battlefield 4 username? I'm also an avid BF4 player. Mine is: InterfectoremAV

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!