Signatures..

Well, I went to the bank the other day and they asked for my signature. Anyways I hadn't signed for anything since I was like 11, and back then i just wrote my name in printing lol. SO the lady was all like, we  need to update your sig, and I'm like wut.

I wasn't ready, and now my sig is just my nick name with a scribble around it... RIP lol, I can't think of a good signature that I can keep drawing over and over again in the same way or atleast looking similar

can i like subscribe to you and your every day vlogs

glad you like em bro

You signed like "IGetMoreAssThanAToiletSeat" ? :D

No m8, you'll never know my sig. 

that's why i started cursive in 3rd grade. always comes in handy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

glad you like em bro

No m8, you'll never know my sig. 

what i did was write my name with the first letter of my last name is cursive as fast as i could. looked legit so i went with it.

vlogs

video logs?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I can't write my sig worth a damn. The part I have trouble with is the "Br"

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Draw a dick as your sig?

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

They actually care? Mine is literally just my surname with a few curves thrown in. When signing for anything, I basically just do a random scribble, no one has ever gave a shit. 

I am really good at signing my name. I used to sign it on tickets. A lot of Deputies did not sign their name, they would just scribble on the ticket. I was always scared that'd back to bite me....

so, yeah i can really read most my handwriting so, yeah. anyways whatever you sign on the back of your id or drivers license is your sig, it can be a e-peen if you want it to be. 

Draw a dick as your sig?

yes, i have. tiss why i know what the above. got denied a hotdog purchase because of it. her stand her rules.

Draw a dick as your sig?

When I use my credit card and I have to sign, I usually draw smiley faces or whatevers on my mind. The best part is that the credit card company never says anything. Really makes me wonder why they need my signature.

Oh God this is me 100%. I just write my name in print every single time.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

When I use my credit card and I have to sign, I usually draw smiley faces or whatevers on my mind. The best part is that the credit card company never says anything. Really makes me wonder why they need my signature.

they don't anymore. its if you dispute something they might have a chance to see if its your sig but, that wont hold up in court most the time so they just pay you the money back. it makes you feel better or should. i draw all kinds of stuff too.  

You have to sign when you use your credit card? Never actually had anyone ask me to do that other than for like returning things and such... Is that like an america thing

You have to sign when you use your credit card? Never actually had anyone ask me to do that other than for like returning things and such... Is that like an america thing

Eh, I used to do it all the time, but I only have to do it now when I am spending a lot of money.

America still do not have chip and pin, though they are starting to

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

so, yeah i can really read most my handwriting so, yeah. anyways whatever you sign on the back of your id or drivers license is your sig, it can be a e-peen if you want it to be. 

yes, i have. tiss why i know what the above. got denied a hotdog purchase because of it. her stand her rules.

My motto for people saying my hand writing is bad is : " If you can read it , it's beautiful enough for me . "

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I just want freaking NFC to become mainstream lol. 

Apple pay (and to some degree google wallet) are doing well towards that

Here in the UK contactless payment is getting very common now, and we have had chip and pin since 2004 the US is just 480 million years  behind..

still ahead of Japan where everyone pays cash

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My motto for people saying my hand writing is bad is : " If you can read it , it's beautiful enough for me . "

whoops meant to say can't, i had to type all my college worksheet answer, it took to long to read, i asked first day of class of they can read it.

Apple pay (and to some degree google wallet) are doing well towards that

Here in the UK contactless payment is getting very common now, and we have had chip and pin since 2004 the US is just 480 million years  behind..

still ahead of Japan where everyone pays cash

Lol, but there are only like 3-4 places that I know of around me that accept NFC, but I guess it could be worse though :P.