LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

Just now, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because you're far from correct. I literally made that up based on my local time, may or may not be an actual time zone lol

banned because YOU are far from correct, you do live in India you just dont know it 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

Banned because you're far from correct. I literally made that up based on my local time, may or may not be an actual time zone lol

Banned for potentially making a new time zone, we already have too damm many!!

RAM 32 GB of Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz            MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
CPU Ryzen 9 5950X             GPU dual r9 290's        COOLING custom water loop using EKWB blocks
STORAGE samsung 970 EVo plus 2Tb Nvme, Samsung 850 EVO 512GB, WD Red 1TB,  Seagate 4 TB and Seagate Exos X18 18TB

Psu Corsair AX1200i
MICROPHONE RODE NT1-A          HEADPHONES Massdrop & Sennheiser HD6xx
MIXER inkel mx-1100   peripherals Corsair k-95 (the og 18G keys one)  and a Corsair scimitar

Just now, StephanTW said:

banned because im gonna sell my timezone and make more timezones and buy my first laptop and sell more timezones and then become almost like EA

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

1 minute ago, StephanTW said:

Banned because you're right

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Just now, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because im gonna sell my timezone and make more timezones and buy my first laptop and sell more timezones and then become almost like EA

Banned cause input $4,99 for reason

RAM 32 GB of Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz            MOTHERBOARD ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
CPU Ryzen 9 5950X             GPU dual r9 290's        COOLING custom water loop using EKWB blocks
STORAGE samsung 970 EVo plus 2Tb Nvme, Samsung 850 EVO 512GB, WD Red 1TB,  Seagate 4 TB and Seagate Exos X18 18TB

Psu Corsair AX1200i
MIXER inkel mx-1100   peripherals Corsair k-95 (the og 18G keys one)  and a Corsair scimitar

2 minutes ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because YOU are far from correct, you do live in India you just dont know it 

Banned because.. wait no wtf which country is this

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Banned because.. wait no wtf which country is this

banned because idk dm me and tell me and ill tell you if ur right

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

1 minute ago, StephanTW said:

Banned cause input $4,99 for reason

banned because my social security number is 12345678910 so yeah you can just use that 

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

1 minute ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because my social security number is 12345678910 so yeah you can just use that 

Banned because I only take Visa, PayPal or skrill. other payment way are available

Psu Corsair AX1200i

Banned because I only take Visa, PayPal or skrill. other payment way are available

Banned for being named Stephan 

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

Just now, XGoodGuyFitz said:

Banned for being named Stephan 

Banned for actually copying my name correctly.

Spoiler

You'd be surprised how often it gets misspelled even when its writing prior .

Psu Corsair AX1200i

6 minutes ago, StephanTW said:

Banned for actually copying my name correctly.

Reveal hidden contents

You'd be surprised how often it gets misspelled even when its writing prior .

bANNED FOR GOING ON TWO PAGES SINCE I LEFT

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

bANNED FOR GOING ON TWO PAGES SINCE I LEFT

Banned for not checking the caps lock indicator.

Psu Corsair AX1200i

Banned for not checking the caps lock indicator.

Banned for being right

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

We are doing 4 pages so about 100 posts keep on going bois I bet we can do ~180+

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

We are doing 4 pages so about 100 posts keep on going bois I bet we can do ~180+

Banned for having too high of an expectation.

Psu Corsair AX1200i

Banned for having too high of an expectation.

Banned for not understanding

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Banned for not understanding

Banned because I’m trying to get the posts in this thread up

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

VPN Server Guide

1 minute ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because I’m trying to get the posts in this thread up

Banned for post count IDK its fine in these threads

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

Banned for post count IDK its fine in these threads

Banned because I was trying to do this

9 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Not get posts, ik off topic doesn’t award post count

^

VPN Server Guide

2 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Not get posts, ik off topic doesn’t award post count

ok good.

2 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because I was trying to do this

Banned for not making more posts on this

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

Banned for not making more posts on this

Banned because Safari is acting up; randomly moving the cursor around as I type and selecting text takes forever

^

VPN Server Guide

Banned because Safari is acting up; randomly moving the cursor around as I type and selecting text takes forever

BANNED FOR USING SAFARI

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, sub68 said:

BANNED FOR USING SAFARI

Banned because I don’t feel like installing Chrome now

^

VPN Server Guide

Banned because I don’t feel like installing Chrome now

Banned for being lazy

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang