LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

its japanese

ahh ok

Banned for not banning

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for not banning

Banned for using a previously used reason to ban the banned

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

5 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned for using a previously used reason to ban the banned

Banned because I'm happy scored decent in this horrendous subject(History).

Spoiler

image.png.90567019f9e3e9b1bde1645787010aba.png

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

VPN Server Guide

5 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because I'm happy scored decent in this horrendous subject(History).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.90567019f9e3e9b1bde1645787010aba.png

Banned 'cause I happen to like History and alt history (well, minus the history of certain countries)

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

7 hours ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned 'cause I happen to like History and alt history (well, minus the history of certain countries)

Banned for that profile picture.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

25 minutes ago, Banned said:

banned for being an average ubuntu user

Banned for the awful shade of green in your profile pic

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

6 minutes ago, ThreePinkApples said:

Banned for the awful shade of green in your profile pic

Banned for being hypocritical

1 minute ago, djneo said:

Banned for being a furry 

Banned for reminding us of Duke Nukem Forever

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

3 minutes ago, ThreePinkApples said:

Banned for reminding us of Duke Nukem Forever

Banned for remembering 90s Stuff

20 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned for remembering 90s Stuff

Banned because I just realised I’m elder to Melon.

^

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because I just realised I’m elder to Melon.

Banned because shop

6 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned because shop

Banned because time to sleep, 9pm

^

VPN Server Guide

2 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned because time to sleep, 9pm

banned for not going to bed at 3AM

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Banned for being banned and not having more than 100 posts

banned for banning and having more than 5000 posts 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Banned because he said so

Reveal hidden contents

2113483763_soulflowey.thumb.png.8fa55279cf9fb6cca396c2127d4bb0a4.png

And I do not want to argue with him

banned because wtf is that game 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

A very fun one

Banned because good night

Spoiler

8634CC4A-8318-49EB-96FD-72718590B00E.jpeg.69ac50eae8e61c68b5f4ef85e54a0eae.jpeg

^

VPN Server Guide

10 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Banned because good physicstime

image.png.afa5f56cbc10e9be00b018ff74005776.png

Banned because android

3 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned because android

banned for animal in profile picture

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs