LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

1 minute ago, IsaacisWeeb said:

Banned because Dont copy my opinons

Banned for capitalizing the 'd'

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

40 minutes ago, IsaacisWeeb said:

Banned for not capitalizing D

Banned for disturbing me while I'm preparing for the exam

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

VPN Server Guide

4 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for disturbing me while I'm preparing for the exam

Banned 'cause I'm probably doing that

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

5 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned 'cause I'm probably doing that

Banned to wish you luck for the exam

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

1 hour ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned to wish you luck for the exam

Banned because I should've been more clear (I meant, I'm probably disturbing you)

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

13 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned because I should've been more clear (I meant, I'm probably disturbing you)

Banned for not using 'cause

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

11 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for not using 'cause

Banned for sleep

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

5 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Banned for sleep

Banned for not staying up until 3AM on a school night

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

Just now, TheCoder2019 said:

Banned for not staying up until 3AM on a school night

Banned cause my school district was having a inservice (doesnt count as a school day)

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

Banned cause my school district was having a inservice (doesnt count as a school day)

BBAnneD because same... AhhAahahaha

*maniacal laughter continues*

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

Just now, TheCoder2019 said:

BBAnneD because same... AhhAahahaha

*maniacal laughter continues*

Banned for being a maniac

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 hours ago, sub68 said:

Banned for being a maniac

Banned for calling someone a maniac after using a describing word

1 minute ago, IsaacisWeeb said:

Banned for calling someone a maniac after using a describing word

Banned for 404

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

7 hours ago, sub68 said:

Banned for sleep

Banned because I was asleep

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

24 minutes ago, IsaacisWeeb said:

Banned for 68

Banned for not 69

2 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned for not 69

Banned for not waiting until 4:20

It's only 2:09 AM where I am! Dude just wait, I'll get you some, okay?

/s

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

GAMDIAS Argus M1

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

43 minutes ago, TheCoder2019 said:

Banned for not waiting until 4:20

It's only 2:09 AM where I am! Dude just wait, I'll get you some, okay?

/s

Banned for not updating your sig even though you got that i3 from Schnoz

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

4 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for not updating your sig even though you got that i3 from Schnoz

Banned, 'cause I had no idea as to what that was called or how to use it. (Thanks)

1 minute ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned, 'cause I had no idea as to what that was called or how to use it. (Thanks)

Banned for no sig

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

Just now, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for no sig

Banned because the VPN server guide in you sig is outdated. Wireguard is the future

Just now, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned because the VPN server guide in you sig is outdated. Wireguard is the future

Banned for spelling it as gov’t in the tech news thread, it’s govt

Also for the VPN thing, I prefer to use that, partly because I’m reluctant to change, and I have already set it up for my family and don’t wish to change stuff now

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide

10 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for spelling it as gov’t in the tech news thread, it’s govt

Also for the VPN thing, I prefer to use that, partly because I’m reluctant to change, and I have already set it up for my family and don’t wish to change stuff now

Banned because it wasn't me, it was the author of the source article. Also, sure

23 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned because it wasn't me, it was the author of the source article. Also, sure

Banned because my boss fired me

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

VPN Server Guide