Newegg has made me lose all faith in them.

Psykomantis00

So I ordered a wireless card from newegg because it was a couple dollars cheaper than amazon. I have amazon prime so I would have gotten it in two days but I decided that I never use newegg and I don't need it right away so lets give them a shot. I ordered it on the 7th of this month. I waited until the 14th and it didn't show up so I contacted newegg. They hadn't even shipped the fucking thing out yet! It was just setting in some warehouse getting jacked off on by some random idiot. They finally shipped the package out and I expected to get it within the week... This is the tracking info I have. Now I will no longer use newegg. This is just stupid. 

SZxj2Rv.jpg

I'm talking to live chat right now in hopes to get a refund and they can have the package back whenever it shows up, if it shows up. I'll drop it back in the mail with return to sender. I'm sick of this bullshit. I'll just order from amazon and get it today. Yes, today. Amazon offers same day delivery and I've already used it so I don't know why they can't get their dicks out of their hands and deliver my shit in 3 weeks. 

LOL that is pretty amazing. Also amazing how they keep records of their mistakes.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

its a DHL SPS problem not Newegg

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

So I ordered a wireless card from newegg because it was a couple dollars cheaper than amazon.

Welp, that's what you get when you chose the "free shipping" option at Newegg and end up getting a UPS "Surepost" (or in your case, DHL "economyPostWhatever") service. See a previous post of mine where this is always a cringe-worthy situation. What I sometimes do (directly on the "My UPS" site) is upgrade the package from "Surepost" to "Ground" for an additional $3.50 fee (a UPS charge) and wait 1 less day (sometimes that prevents the package from getting ran over by the post office.) I've noticed that Amazon offers less rebates for items so that's why I occasionally shop at Newegg, and I will pursue every rebate like an insane person (but that's just me.)

My advice from now on to everyone reading this: either pay for Amazon Prime or pay for shipping, your choice.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Happens everywhere... I had something from amazon take 2 weeks even when i said "unless you can guarantee delivery by X date, don't send it" as they were out of stock at the time and I was visiting the US.

I even contacted them 2 days before they sent it to make sure (had paid for 3 day shipping too), they had it.. I said either send it today, with guarenteed 3 day shipping or cancel the order".. They shipped it 2 days later..

Tools are everywhere and mistakes happen everywhere and out of stock happens everywhere..

As for the shipping, as soon as it's with the courier.. it's not neweggs fault.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

It's a web shop, shit happens, get over it.

Happens at Amazon too, happens at NCIX too

BTW this is the courier's fault, it's already outside Newegg's doors, not their problem. Trust me, I worked at a webshop.

its a DHL SPS problem not Newegg

It sat at a newegg facility for a week doing literally nothing until I contacted them and complained. It's also their fault that they used DHL. DHL is shit and I hope they go out of business, but that's another discussion. 

I'm in the process of a refund right now and I'll order from amazon, post a picture of the wireless card and see the difference in shipping speed. 

How is this New Eggs fault?   They shipped it on time.  DHL screwed the pooch not them.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

BTW this is the courier's fault, it's already outside Newegg's doors, not their problem. Trust me, I worked at a webshop.

Eh Amazon not really. Its usually the deliverer's fault.

It sat at a newegg facility for a week doing literally nothing until I contacted them and complained. It's also their fault that they used DHL. DHL is shit and I hope they go out of business, but that's another discussion. 

I'm in the process of a refund right now and I'll order from amazon, post a picture of the wireless card and see the difference in shipping speed.

gh ;)

So I ordered a wireless card from newegg because it was a couple dollars cheaper than amazon. I have amazon prime so I would have gotten it in two days but I decided that I never use newegg and I don't need it right away so lets give them a shot. I ordered it on the 7th of this month. I waited until the 14th and it didn't show up so I contacted newegg. They hadn't even shipped the fucking thing out yet! It was just setting in some warehouse getting jacked off on by some random idiot. They finally shipped the package out and I expected to get it within the week... This is the tracking info I have. Now I will no longer use newegg. This is just stupid. 

SZxj2Rv.jpg

I'm talking to live chat right now in hopes to get a refund and they can have the package back whenever it shows up, if it shows up. I'll drop it back in the mail with return to sender. I'm sick of this bullshit. I'll just order from amazon and get it today. Yes, today. Amazon offers same day delivery and I've already used it so I don't know why they can't get their dicks out of their hands and deliver my shit in 3 weeks. 

Wow that's a lot of updates..

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I've had this happen twice with Amazon this past month. My Pentium processor shipped 15 days late, and my sisters artistic creations book shipped 22 days late and still is not here. Both were in stock when I bought them and I had to contact Amazon multiple times to get anything done. This can happen with any online store, not just Newegg.

Lord of Helium.

It sat at a newegg facility for a week doing literally nothing until I contacted them and complained.

That still happens relatively occasionally (even with Amazon.) I would say on the 2nd business day of no tracking number has been issued (post their 24 hour shipping time policy), call them up about it. I've done that before and sometimes you just need to call people out on things before more time elapses, just be on top of things early.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

That still happens relatively occasionally (even with Amazon.) I would say on the 2nd business day of no tracking number has been issued (post their 24 hour shipping time policy), call them up about it. I've done that before and sometimes you just need to call people out on things before more time elapses, just be on top of things early.

I order 100-150 packages from amazon a year and I've only had one that didn't show up on time and that was due to a small time shipping company called Lazer Ship. Amazon knows what they are doing. Newegg apparently doesn't.

One guy actually signed for my package himself and left it on my doorstep..like wtf

Lol, I would like a follow-up story on this one please. If the tracking number specifically stated "customer signature required by the shipper" and the DHL guy signed it himself, that would be story worth telling more people about. Things that come to mind are items like Tasers (from the actual Taser company in AZ) and live ammunition (blue UPS code.)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I order 100-150 packages from amazon a year and I've only had one that didn't show up on time and that was due to a small time shipping company called Lazer Ship. Amazon knows what they are doing. Newegg apparently doesn't.

A couple weeks ago I just had a new window AC unit missed the 2-day shipment window because they decided to use "Ground." Granted it's heavy and they don't want to pay for higher-priority shipment service when they don't need to, but when you make "guarantees" about 2-day shipments, you better make good on that guarantee -- which they did btw, as Amazon always does (when you contact them.)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Have to agree with you on that one, i've seen them play ball with fragile packages..stupid retards

One guy actually signed for my package himself and left it on my doorstep..like wtf

Had the same thing happen to me with a different company (in Ireland) Thats just stupid employees... report that shit cos it's tantamount to fraud... he's forging your signature..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

This is what happens when couriers work with 3rd party local delievery service. Seattle has a local one that Fedex and UPS offload their packages for "faster deliever" but the result is that you can forget about tracking reliably and the fact that they are paid "per delivery" they don't give two shits about signatures, they will drop packages off in busy streets and sidewalks and don't care after that.  I nearly had $800 worth of equipment walk off had my rental manager not checked outside the doors

AMAZON IS PERFECT

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I live near one of their warehouses so when I do the free shipping I still get it the same or next day xD

I've only ordered from Newegg once, but the package came within 2 days.

Only time I've ever had an issue with newegg was with finances on my end. 10 years as a customer.

Not Newegg's fault, nor DHL's fault. The package was handed off to the USPS.

Complain at the Post Office. Misguided rage is misguided.

EDIT: Also you really can't complain about the method of shipment if you selected the free option. I'm pretty sure if you'd subscribe to their Newegg Premier service you'd be treated at the level of Amazon Prime.

I actually cancelled my sub to Prime, and have been relegated to the free option for the past few months. My packages have had a similar story: order, wait for it to ship, and then wait for another week for it to arrive.
It's just the nature of the free shipment option.

Hello Psykomantis00,

We are truly sorry for the trouble that you have had with this order. If you email us at wecare@Newegg_Support.com we would be happy to see what we can do to help at this point.

We appreciate your time.

Newegg Support

-David