Do you remember the least amount of time you slept for

Bloodyvalley

no sleep for a few days

#60hourtrips

#freakingairportswithstuffthatdoesntallowyoutosleeponpurpose

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I once ran on 30 minutes of sleep. Went to bed 5:00, fell asleep 5:30, and woke up at 6.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Like Literally no sleep until something 6 AM

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

cuz im supposed to be sleeping right now but I cannot take my eyes off my screen

5. I was on a bus at 3:00 am and couldnt sleep until 8:00 p.m.

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

There have been times when I have gotten literally no sleep, even though I'm just lying in bed doing absolutely nothing.

I started taking melatonin when I was about 10. With that, I get to sleep instantly, but wake up exactly 3 hours later!!

So, yeah. The least sleep I've gotten is no sleep at all.

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

Had an all nighter, realised the next day was school, slept 30min in maths

- snip-

Had an all nighter, realised the next day was school, slept 30min in maths

#neverforget

cuz im supposed to be sleeping right now but I cannot take my eyes off my screen

im sitting here watching ChannelSuperFun videos.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

13 minutes.

Damn illness had me up all night.

I went a week (five days) without sleep before. I saw things that would have made others send me to a looney bin had they heard what I had to say, I heard things that definitely wasn't possible, I shook like crazy, I passed out a lot. In that week I  had together 3 hours of scattered "sleep", if you can call it that. So if the week doesn't count the scattered 3 hours...never again.

Most recently, two hours. I couldn't sleep all night, finally got the need to, laid down, two hours later alarm woke me up. Ah man. :*(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I do

I was talking to a girl until 4am on oovoo

never again

HAH! I.. waited two nights to get a reply from my crush on kik.... :'c

Sad%20Black%20and%20White%20Rain%20Feel%

I stayed up for 3 days one time. Then I slept for 20 hours.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Eh, can't remember. Though recently I've been having shit sleep. Random pangs of anxiety for no fucking reason I can figure out.

A week ago, due to a vacation with family and poor life decisions, I walked from 8am to 12:30am on like 6 hours sleep. I think I logged a total of 22 miles that day... Mind you, for the past few months I've basically been a walking stick behind a monitor, I easily walked more that day than I have in the past 4 months.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

The most I ever didn't sleep was 5 days and 10 hours in high school, I ended up in the hospital that weekend and freaked everyone out, from then to now the most I stay up are 3 days without sleep then I force myself to sleep a few hours and repeat

During finals I also stayed up for 4 days and slept for 2 days, my roommate got freaked out so bad :D

Currently on a day and a half of no sleep Going onto 2 days.... It's about to be 4 am

3 days no sleep. 

I went a week (five days) without sleep before. I saw things that would have made others send me to a looney bin had they heard what I had to say, I heard things that definitely wasn't possible, I shook like crazy, I passed out a lot. In that week I  had together 3 hours of scattered "sleep", if you can call it that. So if the week doesn't count the scattered 3 hours...never again.

Most recently, two hours. I couldn't sleep all night, finally got the need to, laid down, two hours later alarm woke me up. Ah man. :*(

Sounds like a bad drug experience?

The most I ever didn't sleep was 5 days and 10 hours in high school, I ended up in the hospital that weekend and freaked everyone out, from then to now the most I stay up are 3 days without sleep then I force myself to sleep a few hours and repeat

During finals I also stayed up for 4 days and slept for 2 days, my roommate got freaked out so bad :D

Currently on a day and a half of no sleep Going onto 2 days.... It's about to be 4 am

Ehhhhhhhhhh... That's a bit much

How do people even do more than 2 days. I can not do that. Impossible for me.

How do people even do more than 2 days. I can not do that. Impossible for me.

there is a point where the sleepy feel just vanishes, not good for your brains but it allows you to be more awake for a longer time(up to 36H roughly is harmless)

ontopic:

Im personally not really of the type of stay awake person, i tend to sleep regularly out of habit(prefer to sleep at day though) but my record is 30mins of sleep in a bus after 3 days full of drinking and partying.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.