AMD Fury X runs Dirt Rally at 3x4K @ 60 fps

The first six months of Battlefield 4 was bad for both sides because the game was rushed to launch. Idk about StarWars Republic Commando, there are many issues with that game from bump mapping issues to newer versions of windows not working well with it

Must've been an isolated issue for me. The CPU was defective so that's something to take into account.

Are you fucking serious. 1080p benchmarks. AMD spent 7 years developing HBM for high resolution gaming and put it on there flagship gpu. AND YOU WANT 1080p BENCHAMARKS???????????????????????? Yeah, me too.

I meant I wanted a model of the new architecture dedicated to 1080p levels, not 1080 benchmarks with the fury. xP

This card is a steal for just $650, but the monitors are still too darned expensive. They'd easily run $1,500+ to emulate this setup.

This only makes me more excited for next year when all this power trickles down to cheaper models :D

After 4 NVIDIA cards I've been using an AMD card for a year now and neither gave me too much of a headache. Only after the latest beta catalyst is behaving a bit weirdly but the driver itself is running fine. On the Nvidia side my GTX 460 SLI broke completely after a few months and had to reduce the card to one, was never able to found out the cause.

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

I meant I wanted a model of the new architecture dedicated to 1080p levels, not 1080 benchmarks with the fury. xP

This card is a steal for just $650, but the monitors are still too darned expensive. They'd easily run $1,500+ to emulate this setup.

You didnt read all of my post......

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

If it is truly a Titan X killer, Im going to get some EK water blocks for 2 of theses bad boys :D Im with you on the cooler, I do not find it appealing at all.

It could have a poop texture for all I care if it runs cold and is great for gaming.

AMD Fury X runs Dirt Rally at 3x 4K eyenfinity displays at 60hz.

Fury X, AMD's new high end card, soon to be released, has produced yet another interesting result. First it was Tomb Raider 2013 running 5K ultra settings at 60fps, and now we are seeing a triple 4K eyefinity system, running the new Dirt Rally at 60fps, using just one single Fury X card.

12k-gaming-645x430.jpg

That is what LegitReviews saw in AMD's eyefinity demo.

fury-fan-645x654.jpg

Source: http://www.legitreviews.com/12k-gaming-with-one-amd-radeon-r9-fury-x-graphics-card_166585

Fury X is to be released on the 24th of June a an MSRP of 650$, with a confirmed Linus Tech Tips review to follow.

My personal take:

This card seems to be one hell of a frame cruncher. Of course the system and game settings are not published, so take this with a grain of salt; but most likely it is a Windows 10 system with Direct X 12 and medium/high settings. Either way it's damn impressive, considering 4K gaming was only a reality on less than graphic intensive games with the 290 series. Especially considering it took 3 290x's to run a similar setup with Dirt 3.

I cannot wait for this card to come out and see what AMD has managed to achieve with HBM and Fiji, but also what we might see in just a month with Windows 10 and DX12. Things are finally starting to change drastically on the pc gaming scene, with 2016 being an amazing year: New AMD CPU/APU on 14nm ff Zen, both AMD and NVidia moving to a lower node 14/16nm finfet and oculus rift releasing.

Sounds like it might give the GTX 980Ti a run for its money. I'm looking forward to seeing more benchmarks. :)

I want to see GTA V, BF4, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, etc at 3x4K, not 5K, not 1080p surround, 11520x2160!

Wow just 2 months ago I bought a Titan X, glad I waited to see what AMD brought out.  Note, my Titan X will just probably go in my workstation build.

If we can get more benchmarks at 3x4K running at 60FPS pretty constantly and at ULTRAAAAAA!!! settings I may be getting 4 of these...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

If we can get more benchmarks at 3x4K running at 60FPS pretty constantly and at ULTRAAAAAA!!! settings I may be getting 4 of these...

LOL.

Why not get four of the FuryX2 dual GPU flagship.

i.e.The 295x2 replacement.

I was going to post this lol and was going to post it as, AMD Fury X at 12k perhaps 4gb hbm is actually enough.

LOL.

Why not get four of the FuryX2 dual GPU flagship.

i.e.The 295x2 replacement.

Can you actually do 8xCrossFire now?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

For those interested, it got Sniper Elite III at 3x4K. Source

That's impressive. Sniper Elite is also one of those games that has really well optimized graphical performance. Most gaming evolved titles do actually...

But does anyone around here actually do 12K? Doubt it.