We all can relate to this common fix

TheGeeker

the sad thing is, it is actually true and it works and people never try it as a first solution

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have a laptop with 4gb ram and go to many memory leaking websites, this one included, so I always need to turn off websites. I always have chrome task manager in addition to the windows on, and I need to use a tab suspender to help even more.

@Minibois its you again! I see you've left the dark domain of youtube comments.

Can't even remember how many times I went on to fix something trying 24 different solutions when I just needed to reboot. 

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

the sad thing is, it is actually true and it works and people never try it as a first solution

Or at least when you do it, or when you tell them to do it, they think you have no idea what you're doing or talking about. 

i fixed two tablets like that today...

DUH DUH DUH - DOUBLE KILL!

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

I have a laptop with 4gb ram and go to many memory leaking websites, this one included, so I always need to turn off websites. I always have chrome task manager in addition to the windows on, and I need to use a tab suspender to help even more.

@Minibois its you again! I see you've left the dark domain of youtube comments.

YouTube comments are a dark depth of the internet, no one deserves to be trapped there.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i fixed two tablets like that today...

And charged $20 for the hard work .. I hope :D

Sound effect 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I wish fixing your life was as simple as turning it off and back on again.

Suicide is not the asnwer.

Unless you can be brought back to life #yolo

Blog thingy <----