csgo tips

noor

HI guys i want to know some few tips for csgo 

Play DMs then play some comps,, add some good players and play with them or let me boost you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

1. Don't aim your crosshair into the ground.

2. Communicate with your team

3. Practise spraying

1. Don't aim your crosshair into the ground.

2. Communicate with your team

3. Practise spraying

"Hey guys, okay lets go-"

CYKA BLYAT

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

1. don't get hit

2. hit others

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

where to start

1.play deathmatch and find weapon that you like most and map you like most to play on

2.practise with bots sometimes since it helps

3.maybe look up some tutorials o yt

4.play to improve and have fun try not to rage on teammates and youtself

5.use smg weapons for close range auto rifles for meadum range and snipers for long range

6.buy armour and bombs and DONT BUY ZEUS

7.ct have hier weapon prices than terrorist have since ak47 cost 2700 and m4a1 or m4a4 cost 3200 so take that in mind.

1. uninstall

2. get some paysafe cards

3. buy Battlefield 4

4. download Battlefield 4

5. have fun playing it!

Make sure ur crosshair is always aiming at headheight. This is one of the worst things on lower ranks, you see them aiming at the ground/legs with their crosshair... 

Hold corners, you need to have patience for this.

Watch youtube videos on where to throw smokes on certain maps

Watch youtube videos on how to "pop" flash.

Learn to single tap/ burst fire. Spraying is also important but even on LEM level some people can't really spray while still being really good because they can tap/burstfire. So it's really not the most important thing to rank up.

Last, play deathmatches from time to time and try to always aim at the head. u'll train ur musscle memmory with this, and become a good shooter over time.

Best advice i can ever give you is go to a Youtube channel called "TheWarOwl" 

Start from his first videos and work through them, Its a massive massive source of info and very fun and good videos. 

Watching pro Games is also a great way, you see how they move and the angles they hold. 

P.S. Much better post than the last one. :) we'll make a CS player out of you yet. 

Try to avoid been boosted though. You'll end up in a higher rank yes but without the person boosting you you'll be completely outgunned. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Start from his first videos and work through them, Its a massive massive source of info and very fun and good videos. 

Watching pro Games is also a great way, you see how they move and the angles they hold. 

P.S. Much better post than the last one. :) we'll make a CS player out of you yet. 

Try to avoid been boosted though. You'll end up in a higher rank yes but without the person boosting you you'll be completely outgunned. 

ok you helped me a lot and i thank you 

Play DMs then play some comps,, add some good players and play with them or let me boost you.

you are the reason high tier players get put with people that cant play the game on mm  :lol:

guys if anybody wants to add me on csgo my steam name is justnoor1 

"Hey guys, okay lets go-"

CYKA BLYAT

"Rush B don't stop"

Basic info: Always keep your aim at the head level even at the weirdest places because if a enemy pops in your aim is already at head and just shoot.

2: Learn basic concepts like pop flash (a flash that pops so fast into the enemy screen that the enemy don't have time to look away), pre-fire etc..

3: Learn the 2 ways to shoot:

Tap: If an enemy is really far, you shouldn't burst because you will fail half of the shoots... just breath, aim and shot once or twice (2/3 taps)

Burst Fire: If its close/mid, aim at head then control recoil

Sorry for bad English... non-native here!

Here's the most important tip, you will ever hear: Don't be a noob

Warowl is great for basics but theres a lot of times where he instructs people to change personal playstyles to his own liking.  This will not make you better.

Practice the basics first.  Play as many maps as you can and learn them all.  Learn to counter-strat, learn common play spots and strategies, and when they are used and it what situations.  Learn economy and how to manipulate the other team's money.   Learn how to effectively set up crossfires with teammates and how to trade out kills.  Learn to always communicate with your team and learn to keep a third eye on your minimap.  Learn to think one step ahead and expect enemy plays.  Call out everything that happens, let your team know what you're watching or doing, so they can adapt and help you succeed.

Improve your basics, and your aim will follow.  Aim is generally the least consistent part of any players game.  Figure out the basics and DM for about an hour every day for aim.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

you are the reason high tier players get put with people that cant play the game on mm  :lol:

Yeah I know but I want to play against silvers and novas, I can't troll in comp anymore.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yeah I know but I want to play against silvers and novas, I can't troll in comp anymore.

Its So Fun To Go Zues And Knife Only Against Silvers And Still Get 20ish Kills And Top Frag

@Vizzion I agree with yu about WarOwl, but don't forget alot of what you mentioned there is higher level stuff, In MG i still battle to get people to help setup a propper crossfire. 

His basics is all you need to get on track, and from there the rest will grow. He's def not a "from noob to L33t" kinda guy but i've found tons of his tips really helpfull when I was starting out. 

Also to OP. If someone is flattening you don't go yelling hacks. If you get one nova in a silver game he will tear yuo apart just cause he can shot better and be in perfect positions. Its not hacking. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

BF4 isn't as skill required as CSGO.

i think his point is that csgo is to challenging for the op

Its So Fun To Go Zues And Knife Only Against Silvers And Still Get 20ish Kills And Top Frag

Too bad there is no one I can boost.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@Vizzion I agree with yu about WarOwl, but don't forget alot of what you mentioned there is higher level stuff, In MG i still battle to get people to help setup a propper crossfire. 

His basics is all you need to get on track, and from there the rest will grow. He's def not a "from noob to L33t" kinda guy but i've found tons of his tips really helpfull when I was starting out. 

Also to OP. If someone is flattening you don't go yelling hacks. If you get one nova in a silver game he will tear yuo apart just cause he can shot better and be in perfect positions. Its not hacking.

Sometimes it's obvious when it's hacks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ