[Spoilers] Fuck Game of Thrones

The_Strict_Nein

Jon's dead

Fuck this show

I literally only gave a shit about two characters in this show, Jon Snow and Tyrion. No one else is fucking worth anything.

The shows boring without them, nothing else remotely interested happens just the same old shit. And they fuck up Stannis, possibly kill Stansa, make Arya blind, who the fuck is left to root for? What fucking point is a show with no one to care about? So I'm done. Fuck Season 6, I hope GRRM dies before he can write the next book.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Fuck Season 6, I hope GRRM dies before he can write the next book.

what the fuck is wrong with you?!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

I feel like this season didn't get a proper ending to it.

Also, inb4 Jon Snow becomes a general in the undead army.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

and on the third day he rose again...

I, for one, welcome Jesus to the Game of Thrones universe. and Thrones Jesus will carry around a kickass 'light'sabre sword.

DAMN YOU ! YOU SPOILED IT !

*AHEM* TITLE *AHEM*

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

id say fuck john, he survived too many battles that seemed imposible. god i love how jrr actually kills people :P

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Well that is pretty much how I felt, although I have the feeling John will live on somehow they really f*cked us over by stopping with so many ridiculous cliffhangers. I'm not amused with it.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

Might I suggest a much better alternative to game of thrones? One where all your favorite characters DON'T die.

Outlander, where your favorite character isn't necessarily going to die, they just might get whipped have to death or worse.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They took that jon scene straight out of the books. But they stripped it of everything that made it good.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

jon isn't dead, sansa isn't dead and stannis probably isn't dead.

arya being blind is a temporary thing

i2VsKe1.gif

Other then him being stabbed... errr multiple times, what makes you think the dude is dead =P

Just north of the wall, in season 6... cast you mind back to the white walker attack on the wildlings, you saw 1000's die...

They didn't stay dead for long brah  ;)

To finish... How you can be a hater when in the exact same episode you got to see Searcy tits. 

Gotta learn to take the good with the bad lolz

D,

Why do you even watch it. SO many people have been sucked into this show and i dont know for what reason. It doesn't excite me what so ever. If you there for the boobs and sex there are other websites

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

-snip-

lol noice.

Also Jon is not dead. He will come back.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

lol noice.

We don't know that.

But that probability is very high yes.

lol noice.

Also I fucking NEED that soundtrack that played when Arya was confronted in the House of B&W. The moment when she is shocked to find Jaqen's face on that person behind her when she was crying about the death of the supposed Jaqen.

THAT theme, can't find it.

I just finished watching the last episoe... yea it pissed me off too that Snow died :( I havent read books but I still somehow believe that we will see him again (maybe as a frozen zombie or something).

Hot fire lady is going to do that spooky magic shit on Jon and bring him back. wtf happened to those kids after they found that tree anyway?

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Hot fire lady is going to do that spooky magic shit on Jon and bring him back. wtf happened to those kids after they found that tree anyway?

They caught up with his story in the books , so they decide to not touch him in Season 5 and he has a name you know , it's Bran ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

damn I even read "[spoilers]" why the hell did I clicked on this?!?!?  :(

^ This. Remember the Brotherhood Without Banners? If you don't, go watch their scenes.

There is a HUGE likelihood that Jon will come back.

In the book (afaik) it's stated that Mel ditches Stannis because she realized he isn't Azor Ahai reborn, JON is. I seriously doubt she's going to let him be dead.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set