How much Money :Q

chimmychunger

i was a waiter for 6 months and earned 300 dollars every two weeks

im solo for now, last year from my freelance i brought in £95k from about 6 months work. but im down to near enough nothing now from just living. my plan is to use the rest to survive till i can get a kickstarter for the game im making at the moment.

then i can get a team together and become an official studio :3

Wow, a really nice amount of money, for some that is the entire income of a life. My mom would have to work and not spend a cent for 59 years with her current salary. It kind of sucks salary wise in my country, but things are usually cheaper... well kinda. 

That's why I want to work in the UK and try to spend only enough to live and put some money together. (well except that I'll need a laptop and a car but after that :D... oh and a new build and a dslr... well after that xD). Sooo yeah :D. 

By the way good luck with Fringatoon Studios, hope to see your game soon.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

is it hard to get a job in america

IDK where you live, but jobs are not hard given you have experience and a degree.  Also what is hurting us is the current college grads have a sense of entitlement.  They want 6 figures because they got a masters with NEVER having a job a day in their life.  Luckily Pittsburgh job market is the 4th best in the US.

I make 183/week on unemployment.  I am still in school and every part time job I find pays LESS than unemployment since I don't wanna work full time anymore while at the uni.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

since queensland is hemorrhaging jobs at the moment I am just managing doing part time uni and living at home so I can give my parents money since all the baby boomers lost there super.

I am working between 34 and 40 hours a week

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I work night shift 20-38 hrs a week at a supermarket, which just so happens to be the busiest supermarket in my state.

I earn $24/hr and $28/hr after midnight and around $35+/hr on sundays.

All in all about $400-$900 a week, depending on how much I work.

I'm a casual so I don't get paid leave.

My everything hurts and I want a job that involves computers T_T

That is why everything is so expensive in australia even supermarket employees get a nice pay lol.

I'm jobless :'(

Interested in Business and Technology

is it hard to get a job in america

Depends if you know the right people

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I work night shift 20-38 hrs a week at a supermarket, which just so happens to be the busiest supermarket in my state.

I earn $24/hr and $28/hr after midnight and around $35+/hr on sundays.

All in all about $400-$900 a week, depending on how much I work.

I'm a casual so I don't get paid leave.

My everything hurts and I want a job that involves computers T_T

Makes you wonder why Australians complain about PC part prices when they make as much working at a supermarket as someone who has a college diploma in the U.S and Canada. :p

In my town there is usually some jobs in the paper like construction is really big and a lot of people who graduate from high school leave the area.

£391.90 a week before tax

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

Makes you wonder why Australians complain about PC part prices when they make as much working at a supermarket as someone who has a college diploma in the U.S and Canada. :P

That is why everything is so expensive in australia even supermarket employees get a nice pay lol.

I'm jobless :'(

Come on guys, chill lol

The work I do is a lotharder than what you see the workers at supermarkets do during the day.

It's rather insane, after just over a year of working there my body still can't get used to it. I get a sore back, shoulders, arms, legs, and cuts all over my arms every time I work.

Plus I am a casual, so part time I'd earn $19/ $20 or so an hour. (as a 21 year old)

Also night shift get paid 1.3 times the standard rate because it's rougher and we start at 9pm and finish when the store opens at 7am or so.

So take note that what I get paid is rather good for being in a supermarket (generally in Australia)

Australian's complain about prices when the lowest price here is like double what it is in America, and also that shipping within Australia is so expensive.

I get jealous when American's complain about have to spend $10 on shipping  :(

Shipping from Melbourne to Brisbane (the smallest item like a compression fitting) is about $12... well basically it's almost the same shipping price to ship things from America.(depending what shop thingy you buy from)

We don't have a great range of products like UK or US....etc etc....

Maybe I need to chill......

......Maybe Australian's are just a bunch of complainers  <_<

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

i work 12 hours a week and i get no pay

im suing my mom next week

got a good lawyer and everything

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm a software engineer, 36, make about $3k a month. Currently building software that runs loyalty and campaigns for major retail chains(PizzaHut, Nike, Reebok...) 

Im 18, work minimum wage (here in the UK £4.98) at Subway for like 30 - 45 hours a week while on school break.

A jobs a job I guess :)