[Rumour][WCCF] AMD's Fury might have 3 "flavours"

SOURCES:

Original source(some chinese site called HWBattle): http://www.hwbattle.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news&wr_id=2463&ckattempt=3

Intermediate source: http://wccftech.com/amd-fury-series-lineup-flavors-fury-nano-xt-pro/

===================================================================================

Yeah, WCCF "strikes again", this time bringing a pretty interesting thing, I have to say. I say interesting because this kinda busts all our previous speculations about this card.

In a nutshell, the glorious Fury card might come in 3 variants:

-Fury-Nano >>> Supposedly the watercooled one which appeared in various renders and pictures.

-Fury XT >>> Might come with a triple fan air cooler(I smell some Sapphire stock cooling, but that's me)

-Fury PRO >>> Also air cooled and possibly being the candidate for further aftermarket cooling.(Fury Lightning anyone?)

Observe the words. "Might, speculation". It's a rumour, triggered by the apparition of  "Nano" in the name.

The pictures are the same as before.

This being said though we're very close to the official launch at E3, so any further speculation kinda seems pointless.

As always, take this info with a grain of salt, and leave your thoughts below.

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

i dont care im down to lick a gpu.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Images pls

Moved in OP

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

not again

a random chinese source,

I cant believe anything until june 16th.

That aint Chinese, it is Korean, but yeah they showed off the gpu to the news a far as i know then some on spilled the beans and WCCF posted some pic about a air/water cooled r9 390 

81e0af215ea87afb53613a295d79329f.png

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

-snippity-

I don't think we should trust any site if what they have published is a rumor. I don't care if it's the most reputable site or the least, I just want people to take these things as rumors, not rumors from WCCF or anything...I've seen that site post things that did end up to be true, and then some stuff that turned out not to be true.

What I'm saying is, stop posting that image. It died along with @Askew;(

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Found this.

505440330f963b75c60f9d5f45138dde.png

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Found this.

505440330f963b75c60f9d5f45138dde.png

Dat name.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yay, more rumored leaks. 

Meanwhile, at AMD Headquarters:

post-62868-0-92787000-1433700766.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

81e0af215ea87afb53613a295d79329f.png

It's a rumor, even they say it, 

It's a rumor, even they say it, 

so it is their way of saying "even we do not believe half of this shit?"

so it is their way of saying "even we do not believe half of this shit?"

It's a way of saying 'take it with a grain of salt'

How do you not get this.

Oh boy I'm not the only one :D

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

If I hear the expression ''take it with a grain of salt'' ONE MORE TIME I'LL GO INSANEEEE

If I hear the expression ''take it with a grain of salt'' ONE MORE TIME I'LL GO INSANEEEE

Then you might wanna skip topics with rumours. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

If the rumours are true that 390x is gonna be a more affordable non-flagship GPU (hawai rebrand) then it makes sense that they have a few different versions of Fiji to fill out high end. Maybe fury pro will be a slightly gimped Fiji and a bit better value.

Radeon Fury MIGHT also sprout wings, fly out of your case, and try to take over the world.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Radeon Fury MIGHT also sprout wings, fly out of your case, and try to take over the world.

Source?

Also, dammit. The fury pro has to come In at $650,otherwise Nvidia is gonna out price them with 980ti s

- snip-

Lol more rumors based on literally nothing. Sigh, e3 couldnt come faster.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015