I can't be the only one!

Shiro Hagane

I seem to always take forever beating a game or longer than I should, and I shouldn't be the only one who does this! :( I'm working on the First Farcry and it's taking me 20+ hours to beat it. While others recorded to have beaten it in like <25. I can't be the only one who takes his time with games. :/ If you take your time with games, show yourself! By the way, not sure if this should of gone into PC Gaming or General Discussion, so I put it into General Discussion.

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

I have put about 30 hours into GTAV's single player and I'm only 30% done with the campaign. I have also put 100 hours into online though.

WeadEqn.png

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

You are not the only one :) I also take my time to explore, do other stuff besides main storyline... it is more fun for me like this :)

I have put about 30 hours into GTAV's single player and I'm only 30% done with the campaign. I have also put 100 hours into online though.

Hmmm,. it is GTA, wouldn't expect anything less :lol:

You are not the only one :) I also take my time to explore, do other stuff besides main storyline... it is more fun for me like this :)

More fulfilling! :D I actually like facing every NPC trainer in Pokemon! Event the ones out of reach.

This is why I generally never finish single player games. Take Skyrim for example. I never finished it as I just got lost in all the side quests. I try to take my time and not miss anything but I end up just getting bored of it before ever finishing them  :lol:

I tend to blaze through the campaign to learn the story, then replay it for the smaller details. 

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

you're not the only one, especially in open world games... what's the point of a game if you don't take your time savoring it? I even play FPSs on the hardest difficulty so I die a lot and get more time out of it (as well as a bigger challenge).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

This is why I generally never finish single player games. Take Skyrim for example. I never finished it as I just got lost in all the side quests. I try to take my time and not miss anything but I end up just getting bored of it before ever finishing them  :lol:

Skyrim was not possible to beat in the first place! :lol:

I tend to blaze through the campaign to learn the story, then replay it for the smaller details. 

I couldn't do that. :/ Once I beat a game I just can't get through a second playthrough. I always wanted to do a second Playthrough of Fable and be Evil, but I just got bored because I know what to do already and being evil would just get me the achievements unlocked. Essentailly I would get bored!

I seem to always take forever beating a game or longer than I should, and I shouldn't be the only one who does this! :( I'm working on the First Farcry and it's taking me 20+ hours to beat it. While others recorded to have beaten it in like <25. I can't be the only one who takes his time with games. :/ If you take your time with games, show yourself! By the way, not sure if this should of gone into PC Gaming or General Discussion, so I put it into General Discussion.

I just beat farcry4 story mode (still not close to 100% im sure) in 104 hours so you are not alone.  I'm sure it could be done a ton faster but what is the point of that?  I like to enjoy my games please!

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

you're not the only one, especially in open world games... what's the point of a game if you don't take your time savoring it? I even play FPSs on the hardest difficulty so I die a lot and get more time out of it (as well as a bigger challenge).

Essentially why I'm having so much trouble on my end! Have things on hard mode so I end up being in an area for 4 hours trying to get through bull crap NCPs that can see through walls!! :angry:

I take my time with games too but I'm not going to go ungodly slow to get all the little details and look at the grass.

I couldn't do that. :/ Once I beat a game I just can't get through a second playthrough. I always wanted to do a second Playthrough of Fable and be Evil, but I just got bored because I know what to do already and being evil would just get me the achievements unlocked. Essentailly I would get bored!

Then you never really liked the game in the first place if you would get bored playing it a second time.

i end up spending Close to a year trying to Complete a game.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

ppphhhh, try over 200 hours in the whole game (20 hours in campaign for 40%)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Then you never really liked the game in the first place if you would get bored playing it a second time.

I do enjoy my games! D: JUst too much to do, other games to work on. I couldn't even do a second play through of THe Walking Dead. But I do eventaully end up picking up a game again after a couple months. Last year I beat Borderlands and I am touching it again after said year. Couldn't get a second playthorugh then but I am now! :D

ppphhhh, try over 200 hours in the whole game (20 hours in campaign for 40%)

I had about 550 on last gen (Xbox 360)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

adventure is a long thing , I hardly finish one these days. so I just stick to car racing.

Essentially why I'm having so much trouble on my end! Have things on hard mode so I end up being in an area for 4 hours trying to get through bull crap NCPs that can see through walls!! :angry:

tumblr_luzwyuhXvL1r42jq1o1_500.png

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Taking long time isn't my problem. I have few games in progress because either the story isn't that good that I have interest to see it through. Or I just hate the artificial difficulty level in place. And by that I mean that game plays against you without giving decent methods to beat it without insane grinding/skills or lowering difficulty setting. And somethimes lowering difficulty isn't the issue.

Games that took long or still in progress:

- Torchlight (in progress, haven't really got II even started)

- Trine 1 (took loooong), Trine 2 Goblins (in progress)

- Rochard (the difficulty thingy)

- Bastion (1.5 years to complete, with breaks)

And others.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I take ages to complete games, not only in terms of hours played, but it sometimes can take me a few months or years to get around to completing a game

I bought Far Cry 4 on release day.. only completed the main story yesterday!!!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I've put in over 100 hours into GTA V and completed 1%.. mainly because I've not touched the single player lol.

I do tend to race through games and ignore side missions which is bad I know.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I had like 80 hours in my first Dark Souls character and didn't even bother finishing the game with it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I spent 40 hours in Alien Isolation, which is supposed to be an already long 18–20 hours. I assume that says volumes about how much time I spent cowering in lockers and under tables.

Took me a year and a half to complete half life 2, I did take a 16 month break but still. 

Twitter | Steam |

I spent 40 hours in Alien Isolation, which is supposed to be an already long 18–20 hours. I assume that says volumes about how much time I spent cowering in lockers and under tables.

Well I feel you, took me 40 hours to beat Dead Space and I have a choice of fighting back! :o