I can't be the only one!

Shiro Hagane

Well I feel you, took me 40 hours to beat Dead Space and I have a choice of fighting back! :o

I own all three Dead Space games from Humble Bundle sales, and I think I've managed to get less than an hour into the first. I'm so embarrassingly bad at horror games.  :unsure:

I always take forever to play games, still haven't beat Skyrim like others say. 

Infamous Second Son took me about 15 hours whereas many folk powered through it in 9 hours or less. I tend to take my time and have fun vs rushing through it and then complaning that there was little game time. :-/ 

So don't worry about it. You're not alone. Play you're game the way you want to, enjoy it, have fun! Don't stress!

You are not the only one.

Thing is, I think it's a good thing. If a game grabbed your attention for longer than it would have every other user, it means that you got more out of it, and more for the price.

If you can do this with forty games or so and not just the one, It can even delay your need to splash out for an upgrade, saving money in the long-run, maybe money you could be spending on even better upgrades than you originally planned to get.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Right now I've logged around 40 hours into Witcher 3, and I'm only level 11. I'm expecting it'll take over 100 hours to reach endgame status. I'm taking my time with this game, and playing death march mode helps with the challenge. not sure why you would rush in a game like witcher 3. pretty much everything is well-made and shouldn't be rushed 

I have put about 30 hours into GTAV's single player and I'm only 30% done with the campaign. I have also put 100 hours into online though.

I have 234 hours into GTAV on pc. I played on PS3 too so my total online time including PC and PS3 is 34 days real time

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If a game can last me more than 100 hours then I'm happy.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.