This is weird but.. why i was born in the 90s? why not today..

Dabasepc

I wish i was born today because of technology development.

I enjoy PCs, Hardwares, etc.. because i'm 20 y old right now.

i'm pretty sure when I will be 40 y old i will not be as much passionate as i am right now with PC and graphic cards..

Right now the Titan X cost around $1000.. I imagine myself if i was born today.. at 20 y old (years 2035) the Titan X would be cheap card outdated and cost barely $50.

I wouldn't trade being born in the 80s for anything. My childhood kicked ass.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

in 2035 the titan X will be as outdated as CRT tvs

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

But the Titan X wouldn't be a good card because it won't keep up with games of those times.

and at 2035 they'll be on the brink of some space exploration thingy and future you will wish you were born in 2055. then 2075 2095

I wouldn't trade being born in the 80s for anything. My childhood kicked ass.

True.

in 2035 the titan X will be as outdated as CRT tvs

Yea. but price performence you understand what i mean.. its same with HDD. 1Tb cost $50, few years ago 1Tb = 150$

You were born in the 90s because that's how things happened.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

True.

Yea. but price performence you understand what i mean.. its same with HDD. 1Tb cost $50, few years ago 1Tb = 150$

The price for performance will ALWAYS be increasing

you might as well wish youre never born because whenever you are born you will wish you were born later for better price performance

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The price for performance will ALWAYS be increasing

you might as well wish youre never born because whenever you are born you will wish you were born later for better price performance

I wish I was never born. life always end up f**ing us

Are you daft? The Titan X will cost $5.00 in 20 years unless it has collectors value. It will be worth pretty much nothing as it can only run MS Paint 2035.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

You were born because you were born.

Firstly, if you're worried that you'll eventually stop caring then it doesn't matter anyway, because you won't care. Secondly, if you had the option to change the circumstances of your birth (when you were born for example) then being born 20 years ahead is not a very ambitious use of that power. :P

I never regret being born at the turn of the millenium. But i just wished i was born earlier so i can actually have a celebration at school, ish.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well in 20 years it could costs even more or nothing. Technological progress is really fast and in 20 years, titan will be useless, you could use it as a legacy thing to play old games like people use NES and other consoles nowadays.

About the old consoles, I'm not really sure, I play these old games just because I played them when I was little and I enjoyed them. But in 20 years I most likely won't play CS:S or GTA V because I simple does not enjoy them as much as old games.

Also If you will want to use Titan you will also have to buy all compatible pc parts to build an ancient PC which is more difficult that just buy an old console. Emulating would be probably better and having actual Titan would be for collectors and ppl who are really into it (just like legacy consoles nowadays).

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

You were born because you were born.

Thanks Jaden...

;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro