a Q about things and stuff for gaming :D

aDham_z

ok , first of all i know what is pc gaming.

and i love it .

but would it be better to buy a ps4+pc 

or 

a better pc ?

this Q is on my mind 24/7 ....

Better PC all the way.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

PC IMO because I am just not interested in the games on PS4 and do not have any friends with a PS4.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ok , heres what i would sugguest :

step 1 . buy ps4 and a pc .

step 2 sell the ps4 and get a GPU .

step3 install the gpu .

step 4 GAME and benefit from steam summer sale .

(⌐■_■) 

Ok , heres what i would sugguest :

step 1 . buy ps4 and a pc .

step 2 sell the ps4 and get a GPU .

step3 install the gpu .

step 4 GAME and benefit from steam summer sale .

So you would buy something more expensive and sell it at a lower price and use that money instead of using the base money. WTF?

So you would buy something more expensive and sell it at a lower price and use that money instead of using the base money. WTF?

the point : rather than getting a ps4 , get a GPU .

and why should it be sold if it wasnt even opened ?

(⌐■_■) 

the point : rather than getting a ps4 , get a GPU .

and why should it be sold if it wasnt even opened ?

Then why not pump the money into GPU in the first place ? Rather then going through the hassel of TAX and stufff ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Build the PC. The $500 you save on not getting a console will get you a kickass graphics card to boot. There's nothing a console can do that a PC can't do, but there are thousands of things that a PC can do that a console just doesn't have the physical capability of doing, let alone hard and software restrictions.

Well that depends on your situation. If you have a lot of friends like I do who have a PS4, and you don't mind sinking down to their peasantry to play with them, go for it. But if not, just go for a better PC.

Personally I've been eying a PS4, but somehow the money just mysteriously disappears and new parts somehow arrive for my PC, I'm not sure how...

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Then why not pump the money into GPU in the first place ? Rather then going through the hassel of TAX and stufff ?

its called misdirectional sarcasim .

(⌐■_■) 

its called misdirectional sarcasim .

Never heard of it ... and there's no " i " in sarcasm ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It all depends I have friends who have a mid-range PC and both xbone and ps4 and others who have high end PC and xbone xbox 360, ps4, ps3, wii u, wii etc it's all about income and expenditure. in the end it's up to the one who's holding money.

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

Well if I'm going to choose it will be PC all the way.. but if you can have a decent PC that can run max on most games at 1080p or 1440p and still have some money left for a console then go for it.

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

It depends entirely on what you want from it. If you want to casually okay games with friends, a controller and TV are easy to share. If you want the top notch graphics and play solo, a pc might be for you