Computer chip made of "wood".

WereCat

wooden PCs ??? I think some people were testing them in multiplayer games!

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

always a plus to find alternate methods of making things. helps prevent disasters

Or helps making them, depends if you're pesimist or optimist. I personally welcome this

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Or helps making them, depends if you're pesimist or optimist. I personally welcome this

We already have a lot of things that can cause disasters so another thing than can do that as well is not really anything to worry about.

It it really a good idea to make CPUs biodegradable?

Oh yes, absolutely. This is just a stepping stone. Imagine a future where you use your PC until it's time to upgrade and then bury it in your backyard. Within a couple of years nothing remains.

That's much better than filling up landfills with PC parts that contain whatever environmentally harmful materials are used nowadays.

This would be cool for disposable electronics...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Someone seems to have no idea what auto ignition temperature is, or how stupid there statement is

*their ..

Sorry for being a grammar Nazi ..

But. .. But ... It had to be done :/

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

Oh yes, absolutely. This is just a stepping stone. Imagine a future where you use your PC until it's time to upgrade and then bury it in your backyard. Within a couple of years nothing remains.

That's much better than filling up landfills with PC parts that contain whatever environmentally harmful materials are used nowadays.

The only downside I can see with this is that the market for used parts would be very small.