GTA 4 Myths vs GTA 5 Myths

Overkilled

Which one had the best Easter eggs, myths and legends? For me personally I think gta 4 was the creme de la creme of myths and I would spend hours at the subway looking for ratman and at the sprunk factory on multiplayer I haven't really looked at any myths on gta 5 and haven't played a lot lately so Idk about the stuff on that game

I thought that there was an on going search for aliens in the game or something along those lines. Something to do with mt chilliad

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GTA SA had the best hands down I remember looking for bigfoot and going to the military base in the desert near Las Venturas. Regarding GTA IV and GTA V however, I haven't heard of any good myths from GTA V yet apart from the one with the picture on top of Mount Chilliad. So I would say GTA IV for now.

EDIT; can't forget the one with the wheelchair near the lake in the desert also brb I'm going to play some SA.

people are still searching for jetpacks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

also there things to be still discovered 

SjfYsic.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

GTA SA had the best hands down I remember looking for bigfoot and going to the military base in the desert near Las Venturas. Regarding GTA IV and GTA V however, I haven't heard of any good myths from GTA V yet apart from the one with the picture on top of Mount Chilliad. So I would say GTA IV for now.

Big foot was in GTA V too