Besides PC related things, what skills do you have?

Well i use valken clothing. An etek (cant remember what year) a dye hopper. and compressed air tank

I had an Axe, then a Bob Long G6R, then an ego11 with and Empire Z2 and an Empire 68/45. I have full clothing too. Unfortunately it is an expensive hobby and I didn't play enough to have equipment that was worth so much just sitting there. So I sold it all for close to a grand. I still like to sport.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Well i use valken clothing. An etek (cant remember what year) a dye hopper. and compressed air tank

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/535602_506476852732634_528764766_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/303685_399293243450996_2060904048_n.jpg

Some pictures of me playing. I sometimes miss playing it sure is a very different sport that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Bow hunting ftw

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/535602_506476852732634_528764766_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/303685_399293243450996_2060904048_n.jpg

Some pictures of me playing. I sometimes miss playing it sure is a very different sport that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I dont have any pictures. I need to get new pants because mine are too small now. Although i haven't had much money to go out and play recently and yes it does need more credit. I love it so much. Even when i get my ass kicked its still fun. Any ways. Who did you play with. Right now ive been playing with my brothers 5th division semi-pro team. I recently had a 3v1 and won. Lets just say that i felt great and 3 semi pros getting beat by a 16 year old probably didnt feel very good

I dont have any pictures. I need to get new pants because mine are too small now. Although i haven't had much money to go out and play recently and yes it does need more credit. I love it so much. Even when i get my ass kicked its still fun. Any ways. Who did you play with. Right now ive been playing with my brothers 5th division semi-pro team. I recently had a 3v1 and won. Lets just say that i felt great and 3 semi pros getting beat by a 16 year old probably didnt feel very good

I live in South Florida so I went to Hotshots and played with FAU's(the college in my area) and Palm Beach Vipers. I played with my friends that also played and who ever wanted to play. I never cared if they were professional or new to the game. I had fun either way. 

I live in South Florida so I went to Hotshots and played with FAU's(the college in my area) and Palm Beach Vipers. I played with my friends that also played and who ever wanted to play. I never cared if they were professional or new to the game. I had fun either way. 

Yeah i just felt proud. The game is so much fun and i wish i had more money and time to play it more often

Yeah i just felt proud. The game is so much fun and i wish i had more money and time to play it more often

I find that you just need to stay calm and aware. What position do you play?

Math/Science (if that's a skill)

I'm also a novice tennis player.

All my other skills are centered around computers/electronics/technology.

Math/Science (if that's a skill)

I'm also a novice tennis player.

All my other skills are centered around computers/electronics/technology.

That is definitely a skill! I am also pretty good at math and science. I am taking only math and science when college starts and only seeing one English class on my schedule is very pleasing. What was the highest math class you have taken?

I find that you just need to stay calm and aware. What position do you play?

Alot. That whole day i played front 50. Then the game that ended up being a 3v1 i was playing back shooting tape

Were do I start, been around a while and get bored easily so:

Timber stair case builder/installer

Heritage plasterer/restorer

builder

carpenter

tiler

Electrician

I can plumb

electroinics

sound engineering

speaker design and build

automotive mechanic both for money and hobby

O.K at photography

o.K musician nothing to write home about though

floating floors

Probably some other stuff I have forgotten about.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I'm a good gardener

I can also speak English pretty fluently (it's not my native language)

I also have prettty sweet skiing skills :)

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

I'm decent at finding ways around problems instead of developing the skills to solve them.

I can also fix boats (Still working on engines though...) and I'm pretty good at managing money.

Apart from a lack of experience I'm pretty good with cars and I hold a decent City & Guilds Level 3 qualification in automotive repair, just need to find someone who will take me on so I can improve on it :)

Thought not alot I have enough money right now (£56 per week), I can support myself, the dog and I'm not in debt so at this moment in time I don't need anymore, I hold experience more valuable than money, but we'll see lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have a home made degree in procrastination. Does that count?  :P

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

I have a home made degree in procrastination. Does that count?  :P

It sure does :)

Are you going to lecture a class on procrastinating?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have a home made degree in procrastination. Does that count?  

Yes I think it does.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

It sure does :)

Are you going to lecture a class on procrastinating?

Funny you mention that, I was going to, but then i thought "nah, I'll just watch Linus vids instead!"

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

i play football (soccer to you guys) part time get paid for doing something u love :)

Funny you mention that, I was going to, but then i thought "nah, I'll just watch Linus vids instead!"

That's the spirit, don't want your skills to dull with time :)

Certified cook

love to work on 2strokes (Karts)

altough its been 10 years i can still skate like back in the day

Let's agree to disagree

I will try to fix anything. Mechanical or electrical. I am pretty good with my hands.

Sports wise, I do fire spinning which is unique. Mainly with a staff but also with poi and diabolo. It's a cool skill to have when travelling. You can get some work in it as well. Odd jobs for nightclubs/parties etc.

I am not too bad at snowboarding either but that is fairly rare. Such good fun though. 

Mad for go-karting. A friend of mine is racing them so I help him out with it. I have learnt quite a bit about 2 stokes and carburetor since we started doing it. That is pretty interesting but it takes so much work. The two of us are starting from scratch so learning to set the kart up for different track styles/weather conditions etc is a challenge. Again such good fun. Anyone that is anyway interested in motor sport should definitely looking into the Rotax Series of karts. Cheapest/fastest motor sport there is going. Highly recommend. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Golf and farting

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Golf and farting

:o  At the same time? 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.