Besides PC related things, what skills do you have?

Model kits.  I'm a big Gunpla builder.

Do you only build gundams? I was wondering because I just started building models, and I was wondering what kind of kits I might want to get.

CPU: Intel 3570k (4.3) MOBO: Asrock z77 extreme6 GPU: Gigabyte Windforce HD 7970 RAM: 4x4 Gb Samsung Ultra Low Profile DDR3-1600mhz CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Storage: 250GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (Boot), 3TB Seagate Barracuda Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (black)  PSU: Corsair TX750M  Peripherals: Rosewill

rk-9000, Gigabyte M8000x, Sennheiser PX 200-II, Asus VS247H-P 23.6" 1080p TN panel

i install car stereos, work on cars, and build rc car kits

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Not much of a skill, but apparently I have a good voice. My family says I do good impressions, and I'm often told at my place of work that I should be on radio.

Why is kony2013 a tag?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Why is kony2013 a tag?

It is a joke I do on my threads.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Outdoor survivalist, I teach canoeing and rafting whenever I have the chance, and I can kill a wild hog with anything, be it my rifle, bow, or up close and personal with my knife. 

Photography, C4D, Adobe stuff Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Poetry (if that's a skill ^^ ),Traditional pencil drawing, a bit of HTML, Camping, I practice martial arts.

Shameless plug: http://kodi111.deviantart.com/

Vaping enthusiast? Is that a skill? I use high end electronic cigarettes, ones that you have to build coils yourself. I could talk about these things more than computers. Oh and Photoshop. Little interest in airsoft guns

Do you only build gundams? I was wondering because I just started building models, and I was wondering what kind of kits I might want to get.

Not just Gundams/Mobile Suits but those are the vast majority of the kits I've built.  

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

I'm legendary when it comes to sleeping and eating. JK

Well, I practice with bow & arrow and I'm actually good at it, also basketball or anything that requires good reflexes (thanks to gaming, probably), such as goalkeeping (that's right?).

About other things that aren't physical, I'm pretty good with writing, so I'll probably do something like journalism...but I also like geography for ex...

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Im not really too good with computers but im getting into programming.

My main skill is fabrication. Im really good at making things out of metal

i started welding at the age of 11-12 and i've gotten pretty good at it

some automotive design and engineering experience is here too.

Im also a pretty alright mechanic. Rebuilding and tuning engines is one of my favourite passtimes. (especially carburators) from my old job i've learned alot about sewage plants, house foundations, landscaping, masonry and drainage. I am also certified to operate heavy machinery like excavators cranes, backhoes etc.etc. I concider myself a pretty good driver and i attend a few track days here and there. I can do some basic woodwork.

I've attempted to write a book. And im quite accurate with a rifle.

I think that's about it :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Landscaping and cars.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."