EZTV is dead as we know it, it was taken over by scammers

Bouzoo

I am pretty sure you are referring to some of the fan-translated anime from like the 90's and early 00's, right? A lot of fan-subbers put "if you paid for this, you got ripped off" and such in their releases back then.

It's not that the anime was a free-license and the studio allowed anyone to download it. What they meant was that if you paid for the episode then you got ripped off because it was an illegal bootleg they paid for, not an official release.

It was meant to say "Hey! You just paid for a pirated copy of this!".

Downloading those episodes is still illegal.

Oh I know. I'm streaming it just to rewatch the Buu series for my own part, I don't download stuff anymore, too risky with viruses and whatnot. I've no idea where I would buy the original english dubbed episodes (I would if I did) that were originally aired on Cartoon Network back when I was in elementary school. Not a chance I'm buying that abomination they show on nickelodeon these days, they cut out all the good stuff to make it shorter.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't have HBO though... a lot of people don't.

Exactly you have to pay to wath it. And by pirating you are not paying, so you are breaking a law, you are stealing.

Exactly you have to pay to wath it. And by pirating you are not paying, so you are breaking a law, you are stealing.

(in countries where piracy is illegal)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I don't have sympathy for pirates and thieves. They knew what they were getting into, they don't get to cry now that someone else did to them what they do to others.

Eh, I pay $150/mo for television. I don't care if I download a show for a channel I already pay for. I don't dl hbo shows though because I don't have hbo.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

-snip-

This is where i find it hard to judge people, and i know it will look like i reneged on my earlier posts, but I cannot speak on this matter because i live in America, and there are not any non-american shows i care about. It also hits a legal gray area, as since no syndication exists in your area, or any means to purchase the product in your area, then you pirating it would result in no loss of profits to anyone because they never would have profited off your area in the first place. I do not know the legality on it (i still assume its frowned upon) but i guess i can understand it now. For that, I will consider this the only current valid argument in favor of piracy.

Currently I'm watching the DBZ Buu series on some sketchy streaming site, why? Because it isn't on netflix, and I don't know where I can get the original english sub (not that new abomination they show on nickelodeon, you know, the one meant for today's ADHD generation).

Dragon Ball Z Kai is actually not that bad. It is the same series, except they remove all the unneeded filler that DBZ was known for. Those little side saga's that did not matter, the 20 episode fights of Goku screaming endlessly at his enemies while striking a muscular pose, and most of what Toriyama considered non-cannon or essential to the plot. I also don't mind the polish they added to it, helps it further stand the test of time. Nothing wrong with kids these days being able to experience DBZ, they just dont need to wait 18 weeks for Goku to finally kill Frieza. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

This is where i find it hard to judge people, and i know it will look like i reneged on my earlier posts, but I cannot speak on this matter because i live in America, and there are not any non-american shows i care about. It also hits a legal gray area, as since no syndication exists in your area, or any means to purchase the product in your area, then you pirating it would result in no loss of profits to anyone because they never would have profited off your area in the first place. I do not know the legality on it (i still assume its frowned upon) but i guess i can understand it now. For that, I will consider this the only current valid argument in favor of piracy.

Dragon Ball Z Kai is actually not that bad. It is the same series, except they remove all the unneeded filler that DBZ was known for. Those little side saga's that did not matter, the 20 episode fights of Goku screaming endlessly at his enemies while striking a muscular pose, and most of what Toriyama considered non-cannon or essential to the plot. I also don't mind the polish they added to it, helps it further stand the test of time. Nothing wrong with kids these days being able to experience DBZ, they just dont need to wait 18 weeks for Goku to finally kill Frieza. 

That stuff was what made it good, it's called building suspense.

They also RUINED the sound track.

That stuff was what made it good, it's called building suspense.

They also RUINED the sound track.

Ok, i give you the soundtrack, but my god, it does not take 20 episodes to convey that goku is pissed off at frieza over krillin. We also do not need to see piccolo get his license, or goku running on serpents pass for 5 episodes straight. Admit it, most of the DBZ content was slowed because the source material was finite. They stretched it as long as physically possible, and in some area's, it was detrimental to the viewing experience. They was extremely bad doing this in the original Dragonball series, because the manga that the series was based on was not entirely finished.

Ok, i give you the soundtrack, but my god, it does not take 20 episodes to convey that goku is pissed off at frieza over krillin. We also do not need to see piccolo get his license, or goku running on serpents pass for 5 episodes straight. Admit it, most of the DBZ content was slowed because the source material was finite. They stretched it as long as physically possible, and in some area's, it was detrimental to the viewing experience. They was extremely bad doing this in the original Dragonball series, because the manga that the series was based on was not entirely finished.

I enjoyed it. The most annoying thing to me was Mr. Satan's continued existence. It would have been best if Vegeta had killed him when they end up back in the arena during the buu series and vegeta was all evil.

No words, just stuck his hand out and blasted that f**ker into nothing.

I enjoyed it. The most annoying thing to me was Mr. Satan's continued existence. It would have been best if Vegeta had killed him when they end up back in the arena during the buu series and vegeta was all evil.

No words, just stuck his hand out and blasted that f**ker into nothing.

How can you not like Hercule?! he is the Macho Man Randy Savage of the DBZ universe. I kinda hate what they did to Yamcha throughout DBZ, i loved him in the original series. I always thought he was cool when i was a kid, now he is such a pushover that he has been reduced to a babysitter at best. Not even a very good one. 

My all time favorite DBZ character has to be Master Roshi, for obvious reasons. Back during the "Jackie Chun" tournaments and his womanizing quips. It's as if they took every stereotypical "master" trope and rolled them all into one character. I still think he is the strongest human in the DBZ universe, hands down.

How can you not like Hercule?! he is the Macho Man Randy Savage of the DBZ universe. I kinda hate what they did to Yamcha throughout DBZ, i loved him in the original series. I always thought he was cool when i was a kid, now he is such a pushover that he has been reduced to a babysitter at best. Not even a very good one. 

My all time favorite DBZ character has to be Master Roshi, for obvious reasons. Back during the "Jackie Chun" tournaments and his womanizing quips. It's as if they took every stereotypical "master" trope and rolled them all into one character. I still think he is the strongest human in the DBZ universe, hands down.

I just do. Can't explain why, but I just want to see someone, ANYONE, beat the living tar out of Hercule.

Krillin: "then it's......all downhill from here"

super-kame-guru: "yup"

Krillin: ".....just like yamcha..."

super-kame-guru: "I don't know what this yamcha is, but it sounds disappointing"

Krillins best moment in DBZ abridged lol

I just do. Can't explain why, but I just want to see someone, ANYONE, beat the living tar out of Hercule.

Krillin: "then it's......all downhill from here"

super-kame-guru: "yup"

Krillin: ".....just like yamcha..."

super-kame-guru: "I don't know what this yamcha is, but it sounds disappointing"

Krillins best moment in DBZ abridged lol

Best moment was when goku was fighting vegeta, and he got crushed, making a squeaky noise. I very seldom laugh out loud at things,but that got me good. That, and any situation involving Mr. Popo. 

Best moment was when goku was fighting vegeta, and he got crushed, making a squeaky noise. I very seldom laugh out loud at things,but that got me good. That, and any situation involving Mr. Popo. 

pecking order......

pecking order......

"It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, Popo"

God, i need to go rewatch that entire series.

"It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, Popo"

God, i need to go rewatch that entire series.

This thread is now DBZ......for some reason lol

OMG. Most random line ever

Yamcha: "chi-chi, you didn't bring any weapons on board the plane did you?"

Chi-chi: "no......well maybe a few hand grenades"

WTF, where did Chi-chi get hand grenades.