Would You Rather: Date Taylor Swift or Get $500,000

Guest Philosophy

She is pretty, smart, funny, witty and a rocker by heart? Why would one not date her? 0.o

Hmmmm its all preference. I will take the $500,000 please.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

She can sing, like every other pop artist in history. There isn't ANYTHING special about her, she can't even write her own lyrics. I'd rather do the 500k, I don't care for publicity, dating her for publicity is more pathetic than Taylor herself :P. She is considered a beauty standard for every little teenage girl, from what I can see.

Hmmmm its all preference. I will take the $500,000 please.

I recognise your opinion, but since its a stupid-ass opinion, ive elected to ignore it. :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I recognise your opinion, but since its a stupid-ass opinion, ive elected to ignore it. :P

And there we have it. Ignorance is bliss.

Just from your profile page, I can tell so many things about you. It brought me back to MySpace days :C.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

well i wouldnt mind dating swifty ... but that cash would come in handy ,... 

tough choice , ill go with 500k 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

500k and iggy

....no

50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

If ignorance is bliss, that makes knowing hell. I disagree with that sentiment. 

well i wouldnt mind dating swifty ... but that cash would come in handy ,... 

tough choice , ill go with 500k 

I couldn't even buy a nice house with 500k....

Just from your profile page, I can tell so many things about you. It brought me back to MySpace days :C.

(just a quick nitpick) Ignoring something isnt ignorance (not by definition). :)

haha well i am the gifmaster xD (its mostly not serious)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

well get a business going, and earn for a house :P

(just a quick nitpick) Ignoring something isnt ignorance (not by definition). :)

haha well i am the gifmaster xD (its mostly not serious)

I'll take that as an excuse then.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

500k and iggy

uhhh ..... why iggy of all ppl O.o  

post-121932-0-09553200-1431981554.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

well get a business going, and earn for a house :P

I have a business going, thanks to you! :) and I have a house...

She's pretty,smart,well educated,she's overly attached atleast thats the vibe i get from her songs,so that means she would be loyal and wont cheat on me.Wouldn't mind dating her thus,since finding girls who would be loyal is so difficult these days Or would get that money,get some hookers 3 way titan X sli on a 18 core xeon and a nice car.

$500,000.  That right there is a massive amount of investment money.  Taylor Swift is pretty, but there's not much substance, and there's likely few shared interests.  The money could turn in to even more with proper investments--core positions or growth companies.  :>

uhhh ..... why iggy of all ppl O.o  

attachicon.gifdafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

she's good.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

the plan is to invest the 500k into something i know will make money , or blow it on my cars , party , have a good month , die in a ditch and wonder why i didnt date swifty xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler

She's pretty,smart,well educated,she's overly attached atleast thats the vibe i get from her songs,so that means she would be loyal and wont cheat on me.Wouldn't mind dating her thus,since finding girls who would be loyal is so difficult these days Or would get that money,get some hookers 3 way titan X sli on a 18 core xeon and a nice house in a nice neighborhood.

Not sure your age, but 500K won't get you a "a nice house in a nice neighborhood." that is the minimum price for a house in my city...

She is taller than me :(

I'd take the money. Now if it was Emma Watson or Mila Kunis I might give a different answer. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be ignored.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not sure your age, but 500K won't get you a "a nice house in a nice neighborhood." that is the minimum price for a house in my city...

not a nice house but a nice car atleast or a nice investment.

I have a business going, thanks to you! :) and I have a house...

well make some money, i need some stuff to measure :P

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be ignored.

well boo fucking hoo :P

not a nice house but a nice car atleast or a nice investment.

It would get you one damn nice car!

well make some money, i need some stuff to measure :P

I am trying too, need a computer? :P

It would get you one damn nice car!

I would buy a 1965 mustang flashback or a 64 convertible