Would You Rather: Date Taylor Swift or Get $500,000

Guest Philosophy

So, Would You Rather: Date Taylor Swift or Get $500,000? The thing being if you choose to date Taylor Swift it ends in a fit of rage and she writes a song about you. 

500k more into ariana ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Money. I dont want a stalker in my life.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Does the date option allow marry then divorce without a pre-nup? If so that one otherwise 500k.

500k no brainer.

500k more into ariana ^^

Wow, I'd have to go Taylor swift, I could pimp my company and get more than 500k out of it... and well I would have dated Taylor Swift. 

The latter, please.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'll take 500k

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I think anyone would choose 500k.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think anyone would choose 500k.

I wouldn't. 

Date taylor, perform a money heist after we get close, move to a secluded mountain, profit off her fortune

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

500K, I dont want to be dumped by some famous female and made money off (by her making a song ^^)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

500k, she'd never find me attractive or continue a relationship, plus I don't really care about her :o

500K, I dont want to be dumped by some famous female and made money off (by her making a song ^^)

You'd be rich too though... More than 500K rich. 

500k or Jennifer Lawrence should be the question

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Taylor swift is really beautiful but I'd be stupid not to take the money. You know how many more women you could pull with that  :P

She is pretty you have to give her that... 

18839f21-608b-4acd-a2aa-a944db3e15e7-206

She is pretty you have to give her that... 

I've yet to witness a picture without her face plastered in makeup, but I much prefer a girl with natural beauty. Maybe she has it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ