Best PC Speakers for $25

Vek1313

I want some speakers for my PC but don't know much when it comes to the sound part. I have friends with Logitech speakers that seem pretty good but I'm not sure if it is the best for the money. So what would be the best PC speakers for $25?

I want some speakers for my PC but don't know much when it comes to the sound part. I have friends with Logitech speakers that seem pretty good but I'm not sure if it is the best for the money. So what would be the best PC speakers for $25?

Some logitech thingy will do. But don't expect much from it.

Some logitech thingy will do. But don't expect much from it.

How is this even help? Sorry to sound rude but this comment just wasted my time. I'm not looking for what will do, I am looking for the best for $25 USD.

How is this even help? Sorry to sound rude but this comment just wasted my time. I'm not looking for what will do, I am looking for the best for $25 USD.

Logitech changes names of this cheap stuff constantly they all sound about the same at this budget.

And yeah sound wise it's hard to tell what's best some people like bass some don't.

The z200 will do you also stated that you've listened to some at your friends place why not get those or similiar?

You could've done some research yourself.

I have 30 dollar woofers lol. But they were on liquidation so thats why they sound so damn good

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

You'll regret getting speakers for $25, i'd invest at least $80-100

Logitech changes names of this cheap stuff constantly they all sound about the same at this budget.

And yeah sound wise it's hard to tell what's best some people like bass some don't.

The z200 will do you also stated that you've listened to some at your friends place why not get those or similiar?

You could've done some research yourself.

I have 30 dollar woofers lol. But they were on liquidation so thats why they sound so damn good

I mean I don't know much about sound so if I saw something I wouldn't know if it was good or not. It doesn't really matter if they are used or not.

I mean I don't know much about sound so if I saw something I wouldn't know if it was good or not. It doesn't really matter if they are used or not.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121166

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

For that price just buy whatever you happen to find at your local store, you won't be getting anything good anyway for $25.

LOL

Wattage (Satellites): Each speaker: 2 watts/ch @ 4ohm @ 10% THD Wattage (Subwoofer):

5 watts @ 4ohm @ 10% THD

They can't be THAT good. 2 inch drivers....  not even 3.5 inch drivers.

Get a pair of Headphones that would sound 10x better than any speaker setup for $25.

Look up Gemini HSR 1000 $43 shipped.

LOL

Wattage (Satellites):

Each speaker: 2 watts/ch @ 4ohm @ 10% THD

Wattage (Subwoofer):

5 watts @ 4ohm @ 10% THD

They can't be THAT good. 2 inch drivers....  not even 3.5 inch drivers.

Get a pair of Headphones that would sound 10x better than any speaker setup for $25.

Look up Gemini HSR 1000 $43 shipped.

After the uselessness of this thread, that is what I will do. I have Turtle Beach PX22 right now and was going to upgrade those. I want to hear my game sounds with my skype call. What would be option for this around $100. Because I was looking at HyperX Cloud II, but why get a headset and remove the mic.

I saw some used creative t12 on Amazon and T15 wireless

Edit:Never mind t15 are expensive again t12 are $30 new with shipping from Amazon they got #1 2x in top speakers under $50