Could I pull this scam off on best buy?

Luxpin_

So I bought a pair of UrBeats headphones and after a month they fucking broke like the cable got pulled out of the control button hub thing. So I was thinking I go to bestbuy buy the same exact pair buy a warranty wait a couple weeks then put the broken ones back in the box go back to the best buy say they broke get a full refund and keep the new ones I bought?

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.

They'll take the broken ones probably

That or they will take them back, replace them, then you could sell them on Amazon o something lol

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

So I bought a pair of UrBeats headphones and after a month they fucking broke like the cable got pulled out of the control button hub thing. So I was thinking I go to bestbuy buy the same exact pair buy a warranty wait a couple weeks then put the broken ones back in the box go back to the best buy say they broke get a full refund and keep the new ones I bought?

Not related to your topic, but yeah UrBeats seem notorious for have weak cables (I'm guessing due to them being flat, but I got a pair of them for my birthday the original pair the cord ended up internally broken (for one reason or another) but the second pair have been fine.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

yeah sure post it online so everyone knows now ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

They do make note of serial numbers and you know, you're not the first or the last person thinking about pulling this crap.

Should you scam? No.

See, thats the thing on the urbeats there so small theres no serial number on the actual headphones so ill have the original box just swap them out with the broken pair , its nearly impossible to catch me I woud think 

Shouldn't they still be under warranty after just a month?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Shouldn't they still be under warranty after just a month?

There under manufacture warranty and they dont cover shit unless they just stop working or some random shit that would never happen they dont cover ANYTHING at all

9KCIeJib.jpg

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Return them then go and get 

some good headphones for a fraction of the price xD 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Maybe it's possible, but scamming a store is hardly a good thing to do... I also doubt they broke on their own.

Either way, for future reference, do NOT buy beats. They sound like 30$ headphones and have the build quality of 10$ ones.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In the words of @Slick...

How about you don't and just say you did.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

you're an idiot for thinking about doing this, and it's most certainly illegal.

Looking for a job