[Social Media] Average guy takes a selfie, essentially gets labeled a child molester

Guest Kloaked
Go to solution Solved by melias24,

What the actually fuk........ushima 

Media is full of dumb dogs and faggots, this is BS poor bloke...If a woman did that nothing would have even been said

890804-9bbc3cd4-f52e-11e4-bb0d-f279aee72

On the other side of the world (to me anyways) in Australia a guy decides to take his first selfie.

Ever.

Ever. 

Ever. 

Ever.

Ever.

Ever.

In my opinion, there's his first mistake.

Moving on..

A man who's in his 40's decided that while he was shopping for his [wife] at a Target store in Melbourne that he would take his first selfie in front of a Darth Vader "May the 4th" display to send to his kids.

Gucci so far.

As he was going to take the picture he noticed some kids were apparently waiting to have a look at the display, so he told them "Kids, I won't be a second. I'm just taking a selfie to send to my children." He tells Herald Sun that there were no other adults around at the time.

The guy gets a call soon after that (the time isn't listed) while in a business meeting telling him that his picture has made it's rounds on Facebook with him being called a creep.

The man claims someone shouted "sicko!" at him as he went to the police station.

Rest of the article here: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/outer-east/men-feeling-under-siege-after-revelation-man-was-wrongly-accused-on-facebook-of-being-a-creep/story-fnrwkhlp-1227346583430

Prime example of why you shouldn't trust what someone posts about online. The police department in his area advised that people should pay attention to reputable sources like their police department's social media for information about things such as this.

I agree with that, and everyone should because it's the rational thing to do. Not rioting with a mob mentality and reeking havoc wherever you go. Wait for the facts if there even is something wrong going on.

You should make it more clear to the readers. It was another women (a mum nonetheless) who apparently was stalking his behaviour at that time who reported about his 'behaviour'. She didn't even have the decency to go and talk to that guy and ask him about it. 

Here's another source for you to look at and maybe add to the OP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073095/Mother-mistakenly-shames-dad-thought-taking-photos-kids-Facebook-post-shared-hundreds-actually-taking-selfie-Star-Wars-display-children.html

I wish he would sue the hell out of that woman more the defamation unless she does a public apology to him.NO, posting apology on fb or any social media does not count.

Fucking people and their quick to post everything on the social media..

Damn.. That's really unfortunate for the poor man. I fucking hate the media most of the time.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

SNIP

Please remove centre alignment

thats pretty crazy, people are so quick to condemn these days they dont even bother to find out the real story

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Some people are cancer and shouldn't be allowed to go on the internet or interact with people, if their IQ level is below 100.

You seem very intelligent yourself.

* Facepalmed *

What the hell ... People are so paranoid these days ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Why did they called him child molester?

Like he was taking a picture for his children... like I do not see why.

I mean if he would be there in a dick, I would understand the concerns, but as of now nothing points towards molestation for me

This is fucking insane. And I thought America was fucked up with their police force.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Damn. So his mistakes were

• signed up for a media site
  • took pictures
  • put pictures online and then media site
  • is a man

?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Damn. So his mistakes were

• signed up for a media site
  • took pictures
  • put pictures online and then media site
  • is a cishet white man

?

FTFY

/s

Some people are cancer and shouldn't be allowed to go on the internet or interact with people, if their IQ level is below 100.

You do realize you just banned half of all people from the internet right? You flat-out stated that half of all people are too dumb and cancerous.

...maybe you're in that bottom half

FTFY

/s

Oh, yup, that looks far more accurate. So sad...

This wouldn't happen to them if they didn't have anything and everything handed to them for being white and male. See your privileges now guys? -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow..... there aren't words.

FTFY

/s

Was about to get all rustled, then saw the /s

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You should make it more clear to the readers. It was another women (a mum nonetheless) who apparently was stalking his behaviour at that time who reported about his 'behaviour'. She didn't even have the decency to go and talk to that guy and ask him about it. 

Here's another source for you to look at and maybe add to the OP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073095/Mother-mistakenly-shames-dad-thought-taking-photos-kids-Facebook-post-shared-hundreds-actually-taking-selfie-Star-Wars-display-children.html

I wish he would sue the hell out of that woman for the defamation unless she does a public apology to him.NO, posting apology on fb or any social media does not count.

Fucking people and their quick to post everything on the social media..

Wow that sucks. Some ppl are just poison. ):

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Reminds me off cases where women have falsely accused men of rape. And then they win because they're good actors. 

I agree ... I can't fathom how some people jump to conclusion so damn quickly without knowing the situation ... 

Oh and you double post ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I agree ... I can't fathom how some people jump to conclusion so damn quickly without knowing the situation ...

Oh and you double post ...

Ya, my phone went bat shit. Was gonna edit the other one...oh well

Reminds me of the Danish movie "Jagten" where Mads Mikkelsen gets accused of being a pedo in a small village and the lynch mentality builds up.

On topic: Sad thing for him.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Reminds me of the Danish movie "Jagten" where Mads Mikkelsen gets accused of being a pedo in a small village and the lynch mentality builds up.

On topic: Sad thing for him.

Hannibal was a Pedophile ? You learn something new everyday ... 

Let's throw some gasoline in this fire: In my opinion, misguided and paranoid women like the one on the article are created by women like Anita that don't really believe half the crap they claim but only do it to further their careers but leave women thinking every man in the planet is a potential rapist and child molester and all but confirmed if he plays videogames.

-------

Current Rig

-------