CS:GO poo community

Thony

Everytime i play casual (80% of games im top 1) someone has an urgent need to tell me how to play or how "noob" i am with the weapon i use (obviously because they have hard time killing me).

Anyone else finding this annoying and very common in CS:GO community ?

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Step number 1 in a game like CS:GO

Mute everyone.

Fixed! :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Everyday thing for me though.

I just respond by muting them

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

If your using a Auto then it explains it. Almost everybody hates Auto users.

Everytime i play casual (80% of games im top 1) someone has an urgent need to tell me how to play or how "noob" i am with the weapon i use (obviously because they have hard time killing me).

Anyone else finding this annoying and very common in CS:GO community ?

Never played CS:GO, but It's more common on CoD, but worse. (Moved away from console) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Anyone else finding this annoying and very common in all multiplayer communities ?

Fixed it for you :D

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I thought battlefield was bad, and COD is just full of kids who don't know any better.

But, holy christ CSGO is tbe worst community I've been in.

Ita just bad.

You think of that because your probably in Silver Hell, Silver Hell is filled with a bunch of trolls and griefers.

Higher the rank you are, the less chances you will encounter a troll.

Although LE/LEM and up is filled with bunch of hackers tho..

>Casual.

Welp there's your issue. Those guys can't get themselves out of a wet paper bag. 

I never do comp games though, not worth it imo. Prefer Arms Race and Deathmatch. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Where the scum of the earth go:

DayZ

CS GO

And LoL :D (honestly, this one has the most toxic community in the gaming world)

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You think of that because your probably in Silver Hell, Silver Hell is filled with a bunch of trolls and griefers.

Higher the rank you are, the less chances you will encounter a troll.

Although LE/LEM and up is filled with bunch of hackers tho..

No, casual games are full of ragers and toxic people on top of mic spammers and generally annoying people of any age.

If your using a Auto then it explains it. Almost everybody hates Auto users.

I do sometimes (its casual D2 doorbaninging too tempting u know).

People also hate zoom rifles and tec 9 (tec9 my most used weapon).

Never played CS:GO, but It's more common on CoD, but worse. (Moved away from console)

CS:GO has global (everyone can hear and tye) voice and text chat in casual games: public servers (no ghosting though).

Fuck casual. Never play casual. That's where Satan lurks

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

If your using a Auto then it explains it. Almost everybody hates Auto users.

Not me, and no, it doesn't explain anything. It's not cheating and it's part of the game. People don't seem to be bothered by the AWP's 1-hit body kill yet the auto sniper bothers them. Odd.

I prefer to play CS:GO with voice disabled. Doesn't matter if it's competitive or casual. The community is cancerous.

Not me, and no, it doesn't explain anything. It's not cheating and it's part of the game. People don't seem to be bothered by the AWP's 1-hit body kill yet the auto sniper bothers them. Odd.

I prefer to play CS:GO with voice disabled. Doesn't matter if it's competitive or casual. The community is cancerous.

Yet Auto is a fag gun, you don't know how a Auto using is annoying compared to a AWPer. If Auto fag gets hit, he can still get shoot. But since the AWP movement thing nerf made it so if you were hit, you could barely move. 

To be fair on CS:GO the PC community is universally aids when it comes to FPS and MOBAs

Where the scum of the earth go:

DayZ

CS GO

You're a very angry child aren't you?

First you moan about smurfs in CS:GO because they annoy you when YOU play CS:GO. Then you say that's where the scum of the earth go. You're an ignorant child and you don't deserve to have an input in anything as you're so close minded.

You're a very angry child aren't you?

First you moan about smurfs in CS:GO because they annoy you when YOU play CS:GO. Then you say that's where the scum of the earth go. You're an ignorant child and you don't deserve to have an input in anything as you're so close minded.

Can you stop stalking me on cs go threads?

It is the community where everyone treats eachother like shit and that is fact now stop following me around please.

Read my member title of course I'm angry.

Smurfs are a part of the community meaning I'm complaining more generally.

Can you fuck off and stop stalking me you creepy old man.

It is the community where everyone treats eachother like shit and that is fact now stop fucking following me around.

Read my member title or can you not read m8?

Smurfs are a part of the community meaning I'm complaining more generally, like how stupid do you have to be?

Personal attacks not tolerated here. Cut it out.

Personal attacks not tolerated here. Cut it out.

Sorry he keeps following me around cs go threads attacking me for a thread I made a while back and I have just had a really bad week.

Won't happen again