IS RACISM OVER YET?

mrswagbhinav

I live in New Jersey so racism and racial profiling is non-existent here. But even as an Indian-American there is racism. There is much less than the racism towards blacks but it still existent. Most people in my school immediately accociate my culture with curry and boring tech support guys. I know my racism story is pretty much nothing so share your story below.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

This is a flame war waiting to happen...

Racism is still around /thread.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

In my own experience, I find that people tend to assume racism at the drop of a hat, so it's hard to say.

"I walked next to a car and they locked the door". Doesn't necessarily mean racism, just means you look skeevy as f**k. I don't care if you're in a suit, if you walk past my door in the city, I'm locking the door, although chances are it's already locked because I'm paranoid as sh*t and don't like the city.

I'm sorry, but regardless of your skin color, if you're near me in the city, have a hat on sideways, can't wear pants correctly, and look skeevy, I'm keeping an eye on you. Maybe I just distrust people who apparently need instructions on how to wear a hat and pants....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

For a long time now, the moment i mention that I am proud to some degree of my german heritage I get called a Nazi... Like, without fail by pretty much everyone, even a former boss. Let's just say I didn't stick around long there, and that particular manager was fired for other similarly related uhh, racy events.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Yes when everybody keeps  bringing it up...

Sure you can joke about it (if the person is okay with it) But personally i couldn't care which color someones skin is.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

inb4 the situations that occurred in Ferguson and Baltimore are deemed racism

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yes when everybody keeps  bringing it up...

If it weren't only for the retards all over my school

"Can I borrow your pencil?"

"No"

"u racist m8 jst cuz im blk"

"Rawr XD"

If it weren't only for the retards all over my school

"No"

Hehe. It sounds like a joke i would use at my friends :P But i also use

"Hey sup dude"

"fuck u scrub"

"is it because im white?"

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

inb4 the situations that occurred in Ferguson and Baltimore are deemed racism

I blame their lack of knowledge of how to wear pants. Chances are someone tripped on their own pants, and the beer bottle they were holding flew and hit the police.

Seriously, we need to make a law regarding the pants situation. No one wants to see your ass, even Obama once said "brotha's need to pull their pants up". No, EVERYONE needs to pull their pants up. (except strippers)

I get racist remarks all the time. After years of it I just kind of lol if someone says something. If they're dead serious/trying to make me feel bad I'll laugh at their face. I don't really care what most people think anyways. Unless I get attacked or something, it's no problem to me. I don't expect racism to stop,  ever. 

CPU Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard ASUS Z370-E | RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB(8x 2GB) | GPU Asus Strix 1080ti | Case Corsair 570X | Storage Samsung 960 NVME M.2, Intel 530 240GB ssd, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Corsair AX1200iCooling XSPC Photon 270 reservoir, D5 pump, Raystorm cpu block, and an EX360 rad | Keyboard Corsair k70 rgb | MousLogitech Proteus Spectrum rgb

I get racist remarks all the time. After years of it I just kind of lol if someone says something. If they're dead serious/trying to make me feel bad I'll laugh at their face. I don't really care what most people think anyways. Unless I get attacked or something, it's no problem to me. I don't expect racism to stop,  ever. 

You win one internet cookie and a like for being mature.

mm_cookie.jpg

People are assholes, laugh and move on, don't give them the satisfaction.

(unless you don't know how to wear pants, then, please either learn to wear pants, or find the nearest high building/bridge and jump off of it)

racism will always be around but we can minimize it though education. but bigots are still everywhere today the amount of people who want to drive out all the muslims in the US is alarming

If I don't see it it must not exist!

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Well I think in around 50-100 years all skin colors will be the same.... and pull your pants up ffsSaggingpants_article-small_7013.jpg

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Well I think in around 50-100 years all skin colors will be the same.... and pull your pants up ffs

Never !!! You can't tell me what to do ...

People need to be more open-minded and be more cool-headed ... Especially me ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Racism only exists because we still talk about it.

I couldn't care less who you are, if you are nice, chances are I will be nice to you. The way I was raised a grew up, I lack to notice colour of skin. 

oh dear.... i do not like the youtuber... must remain calm.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Short answer? 

NO.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

In response to the thread title, the answer is a resounding "NO." After all, if we're still discussing the topic, then it is far from over.

i can't understand how some people keeps bringing up these racism thing

like this

"No"

sometimes even the simplest littlest joke they have to bring this up
i'm fed up with this kind of shit

Racism only exists because we still talk about it.

Short answer? 

NO.

In response to the thread title, the answer is a resounding "NO." After all, if we're still discussing the topic, then it is far from over.

i think racism will always exist somewhere. especially in the comments of Baltimore news articles and here are some quotes "they are all like that" and "the best nigger is a dead nigger"  

i think racism will always exist somewhere. especially in the comments of Baltimore news articles and here are some quotes "they are all like that" and "the best nigger is a dead nigger"  

I find it highly unlikely that any modern news agency would print that sentence. Their building would get burnt to the ground by noon. Probably with the staff inside.

Oh god laci green

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King