A new language is rising; called emoji

.spider.

cool-ancient-Egypt-hieroglyphics-emoji.j

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Too bad it looks like a rectangle on a computer.

unless you use firefox.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

unless you use firefox.

I can only see it right on Firefox, on Chrome I get this 

3d0937555a893ebcaea9b33c7de6cfcd.png

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I can only see it right on Firefox, on Chrome I get this 

considering google is such an advocate of emojis where they made their own custom ones, they should really be supported on chrome of all places. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

tumblr_m8gl1rSTQG1r0lismo1_1280.png

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

Leave it to millenials: language edition.

[emoji2][emoji379]

Get with the damn program. Emojis are just a medium through which someone might want to express an emotion or facial reaction (i.e. a LANGUAGE - albeit a rudimentary one). And imo it's better than people saying lol a million times in a text because 90% of the time you're not actually laughing out loud at the subject of convo unless it's a donkey trying to sodomize a fat man. Bet when people were like;

"Hey guys, you know, typing is the new form of writing I recon..."

OR "Paper is the new form of slab, what do you think?"

Luddite 1: "Ugh..."

Luddite 2: "Kill me now.."

Luddite 3: "Chrissakes these damn young 'uns..."

My analogy is obviously way exaggerated but there's much more consequential shit to be fretting about in this world of ours than a goddamn emoji.  B)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

If Emojis bring world peace and more then I support it.  With the way people communicate now it hasn't helped things be any better out there anyway so why not try communicating in a new way. LOL!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I only use them to express how I am feeling at the moment.

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow: So ? Language is complex ... You can't search through thousands and thousands of Emojis just to find the one that fits you perfectly ... You can just write it out ... Much Faster and more efficient ... That's why we escape hieroglyphics people ...   :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

:)  :)  :)  :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

-_-  you will just never understand. <_<  :wacko:

Dildor, come with me  :lol:  B)

;)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III