Which game for a newbie?

Unknown_Gamer380

Hello Guys I am new to this PC gaming just bought 1800$ PC over my 400$ PS4

Apparently its "THE MASTER RACE" So I was wondering which game to get for my PC, since I spent so much, I am not willing to spend it on a new game just yet

so I would like to get suggestions on my picks, it either , HITMAN ABSOLUTION ( I just want to pump this up to max settings since I played this on PS3 on 720p, but probably less), Tomb Raider (Same reason here), or Thief ( IDK it is cheap ), Sleeping dogs( not definitive). Saints row IV ( hesitant to put in my list, the graphics are sh**), Crysis 3 (A beautiful game). Yeah that's basically all the games that I can choose from. I know most of them are bad so just bear with me. Don't worry I am getting GTA V in a few months and also The Division.

Hello Guys I am new to this PC gaming just bought 1800$ PC over my 400$ PS4

Apparently its "THE MASTER RACE" So I was wondering which game to get for my PC, since I spent so much, I am not willing to spend it on a new game just yet

so I would like to get suggestions on my picks, it either , HITMAN ABSOLUTION ( I just want to pump this up to max settings since I played this on PS3 on 720p, but probably less), Tomb Raider (Same reason here), or Thief ( IDK it is cheap ), Sleeping dogs( not definitive). Saints row IV ( hesitant to put in my list, the graphics are sh**), Crysis 3 (A beautiful game). Yeah that's basically all the games that I can choose from. I know most of them are bad so just bear with me. Don't worry I am getting GTA V in a few months and also The Division.

Crysis 3 all the way, one of the last good AAA titles out of your list.

Wait, so you don't want to spend money on something, so you already have them?

Why don't you just play them?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

dont get games depending on their looks

truth-has-been-spoken.jpg

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

No I don't have them, I want to get them, one of them 

Borderlands 2 Game of the year on sale is like £5, an absolute steal in my opinion. 

There are the usual valve title, portal, half life and CSGO is a very in depth first person shooter you can get your teeth into.

One year I picked up Far Cry 3 for £3 which was amazing too.

Twitter | Steam |

No I don't have them, I want to get them, one of them 

Why not anything like Skyrim? Looks amazing, especially since the free ulta setting dlc.

Or Guild Wars 2? MMORPG with really decent combat system, gigantic world, lots of races and classes and looks great, even at low settings.

Far Cry 3 is best FPS I've ever played, or if you want to free roam in a shooter, the 3th Person Shooter Just Cause 2 is great!

Basic guide to CPU's!

So which one do you think

Umm

Wot?

Why not anything like Skyrim? Looks amazing, especially since the free ulta setting dlc.

Or Guild Wars 2? MMORPG with really decent combat system, gigantic world, lots of races and classes and looks great, even at low settings.

Far Cry 3 is best FPS I've ever played, or if you want to free roam in a shooter, the 3th Person Shooter Just Cause 2 is great!

Basic guide to CPU's!