What did I eat?

as96

So yesterday my friends and I went to eat at a mexican restaurant, I ordered tacos but they didn't look like these:

09aa2c0b-c898-4137-a607-fe475791d7f5.jpg

Mine didn't have an hard shell, and they weren't "open" on the side, and they looked really similar to the burritos that a friend ordered.

They were really good but they didn't look like those in the picture that I saw in the movies :\

I still don't know what that black sauce on the side was though.

I didn't take any picture so I can't really show you what I got, but... did they bring me the wrong food?

There are soft & hardshell Tacos, It is likely that you had something more along the lines of a burrito then.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

your making me hungry 

and your Profile picture i thought i had dust on my screen and went like mental 

IAN :o

A soft taco?

taco_soft_taco.jpg

A soft taco?

taco_soft_taco.jpg

They looked similar to those.

Sounds like a burrito case. Damn I'm hungry now.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Mashed potatoes.

/s

I have no clue what you ate.. probably some sort of burrito soft taco thing.. Mmm mexican food o_o

black stuff = some sort of black bean something something?

or a dark mole sauce.

I thought that taco didn't define the shape all that much.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

black stuff = some sort of black bean something something?

I think you are right

So yesterday my friends and I went to eat at a mexican restaurant, I ordered tacos but they didn't look like these:

Mine didn't have an hard shell, and they weren't "open" on the side, and they looked really similar to the burritos that a friend ordered.

They were really good but they didn't look like those in the picture that I saw in the movies :\

I still don't know what that black sauce on the side was though.

I didn't take any picture so I can't really show you what I got, but... did they bring me the wrong food?

Maybe your friend got you Burittos ?

The black sauce if sweet then it's ... how can I say this ... you know that black sauce from India ? Yeah that one .... It's made from beans and is sweet ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Most likely a soft shelled taco which is actually the most common sort of taco found in Mexico, I believe you will be hard pressed to find the hard shelled variety simply because it did not originate there, but in the USA.

From Wiki:

A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling.

And the black things, most likely black beans, which are a common ingredient in tacos. imo the soft variety is the tits, especially if you have it from a place that does proper authentic Mexican. So good.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Most likely a soft shelled taco which is actually the most common sort of taco found in Mexico, I believe you will be hard pressed to find the hard shelled variety simply because it did not originate there, but in the USA.

From Wiki:

And the black things, most likely black beans, which are a common ingredient in tacos. imo the soft variety is the tits, especially if you have it from a place that does proper authentic Mexican. So good.

It was really good, just not what I expected, it was probably just the "soft" version.

There is a member review of a real taco, have a look at that, they might be real tacos.

Did they look like this?:

pikositosjpg-17ce48403820cc42.jpg

These are real tacos, not the crap that Taco Bell serves.  Also, real tacos most likely won't have ground meat in them, but rather chunks of meat.