*B Grade* KFA2 HOF 780 £250 [OC-UK]

Tim Drake

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BG-028-KF

Great deal, I have so far have superb experiences with B Grade items!

OP, Though I know you mean well, there's only one in stock. I wouldn't consider this a "Hot Deals" It's like linking to an eBay auction with set price. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I too have had great experiences with B-grade items, my 2 290xs are from that line. However, £250 is maybe pushing it, I've seen 970s for £210-220, and my 290xs were £200 each. £250 is really just about enough for a brand new 970 + Witcher 3 game code for free.

OP, Though I know you mean well, there's only one in stock. I wouldn't consider this a "Hot Deals" It's like linking to an eBay auction with set price. 

Yeah, it is exactly the same, except totally different :P

It's not the same as eBay, since this is a trusted seller and it is also not 2nd hand.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah, it is exactly the same, except totally different :P

It's not the same as eBay, since this is a trusted seller and it is also not 2nd hand.

It's the same general idea. It's B-Grade which means it's refurbished. So it basically is 2nd hand. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-051-KF&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=BG-028-KF&emcs3=GX-051-KFHere's two in stock for £390

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It's the same general idea. It's B-Grade which means it's refurbished. So it basically is 2nd hand. 

Yeah, it is exactly the same, except totally different.

With refurbished I think you still have warranty and stuff. With 2nd hand you buy as is, so chance of no warranty.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I too have had great experiences with B-grade items, my 2 290xs are from that line. However, £250 is maybe pushing it, I've seen 970s for £210-220, and my 290xs were £200 each. £250 is really just about enough for a brand new 970 + Witcher 3 game code for free.

£210 970 PROOF??

£210 970 PROOF??

They have had them from time to time on the B-grade line.

It's a hot deal so I posted it.

Simple :)

Only when a company has over 50,000,000 units in stock and ready to ship, will I ever classify something as a "Hot Deal".

Im so annoyed I grabbed my wallet out and was about to buy the 280x they had there on the B-Grade line today and it was already gone! So damn annoying :/ only £90 aswell!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

"...should otherwise be an operable product."

They would instill a lot more confidence if it instead reads, "...will otherwise be an operable product."