YET ANOTHER FNAF

the jolly roger

I AM DONE, BUT AS A HELPING MEMBER OF THE FORUMS IT IS MY DUTY TO REPORT DEM NEWS

sorry for all caps

fgcnnU61xhG7.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

they are calling it "the final chapter" (about fucking time they end the series)

It's sensible to deduce that this is the release date for the fourth and final instalment of Five Nights at Freddy's. Given how quickly Cawthon has released the previous three instalments, it's tempting to assume that this one is going to be a bit bigger, in light of the longer lead time.

leave what you think down below

i am done with this game, so far the game has been cheap jumpscares, thats it.

i mean look at a real horror game like alien: isolation, 0% jumpscares 100% tense buildup that makes you scared shitless all the time, its a masterpiece horror game IMO

'

Original article by PC Gamer magazine: http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-4-is-coming/

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

well, at least its the final one

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

fyi source is missing

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

fyi source is missing

sorry, fixed

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

i kinda starting to hate five nights at freddy so much sequels nobody even cares at this point

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

It doesn't have to be.

They be milking dem money from the cash cow imo.

just look at the illustration, it sais the final chapter

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

just look at the illustration, it sais the final chapter

who knows, they might make 6 nights at jhonny's next and be same ol', same ol'

It doesn't have to be the final chapter...

SHHHHHHH I WANT TO BELIEVE

This is going to be the same that happened with the Pagani Zonda.

The Cinque will be the last, they said.

2 or more versions came after the Cinque. lel

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Pretty much...

The Cinque <3 I love that car...

I need to pre-order Project CARS... Damn....

also the huayra

What's the difference between each game?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

also the huayra

I think there only is one version of the Huayra. Its THE Huayra I think :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Well, at least it is six months away, so that indicates that it could -possibly- be a change, a different dynamic and all that.  They're normally out every two months, so maybe a long development will also mean some heavy lore elaboration.  Hell the lore / conspiracy theories are what keep it hugely relevant.

im 12 and this is my favourite game

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

They better make this game pretty fantastic if they want to release the fourth installment of a series in just over a year.

And they've still got room for an epilogue, author's note, and short biography about Scott before this novel of a series ends.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

The only reason i don't hate FNAF is because of the excellent Game Theory vids revealing them juicy secrets

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

This belongs in gaming not news and reviews.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

IMO the first game was rather original and was ok, the second continued the "story line" but felt like a cash grab, and the third was rather dumb. The series would still be in good standing with me if they had stopped after FNAF game 1. 

My Rig: i5 3570K, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, 8 GB Ram, Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB WD Blue HDD, Corsair CX 750M, Hyper Evo 212, Fractal R4 (Black Pearl)

Set Up: 2 X 21.5 Asus VE228 (1920 x 1080), Razer Deathadder 2014, Max Knighthawk X9 (Cherry Reds)

well, at least its the final one

Nope, they'll have a "Requiem" and then a "Resurrection" and then a Collection of all the games in one, and then they'll make more sequels FNAF "The Second Era" and then they'll make another Collection.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW