What car to buy in GTA 5?

slifer

So I'm looking to get the BEST car in GTA5 online. What would you guys recommend and why?

The Bugatti Veyron GTA 5 equivalent.

Looks nice and drives good

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The Zentrono is the fastest.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Coquette :D

(handles like a dream)

So I'm looking to get the BEST car in GTA5 online. What would you guys recommend and why?

Screw the cars, get a rhino tank. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Coquette :D

(handles like a dream)

^^

if you can buy an inferno, get that (idk, I'm only level 7). IMO, it's the best looking and best driving in the game. If not, Coquette is basically a slightly toned down version of it in my eyes.

^^

if you can buy an inferno, get that (idk, I'm only level 7). IMO, it's the best looking and best driving in the game. If not, Coquette is basically a slightly toned down version of it in my eyes.

I prefer mussle cars (dominator or gauntlet), they're fast enough and still healthy like a tank.

I kinda narrowed it down to the koenigsegg look alike and the sesto elemento look alike.. which one?

Zentorno.  No  question.  Great acceleration, good top speed and handles the best of all the super cars available.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The Zentrono is the fastest.

Zentorno.

Hands down.

Zentorno.  No  question.  Great acceleration, good top speed and handles the best of all the super cars available.

I agree with the above.

Best car in the game. Or if you want to have a small fun car get the smart car equivalent. Also i think the GTR equivalent is also a good car. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Cheetah or Adder would be the cars I would choose.

The 9F (both versions) are pretty cool too.

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T CPU: i7-4790k Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mk1 GPU: GTX 980 SLI Ram: 32GB Kingston Hyper-X Beast SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO HDD: 4TB Western Digital Caviar Black Series CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i Hydro PSU: Corsair 1200W Pro Series Platinum AX1200i

Alright will be getting the zentorno!

Alright will be getting the zentorno!

Good choice. One of the better DLC updates Rockstar have given us!

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 780T CPU: i7-4790k Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mk1 GPU: GTX 980 SLI Ram: 32GB Kingston Hyper-X Beast SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO HDD: 4TB Western Digital Caviar Black Series CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i Hydro PSU: Corsair 1200W Pro Series Platinum AX1200i

• 2 weeks later...

The armored car 500k one is the best.

The armoured Kuruma is a must for some missions and heist setups. Makes it soo easy.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I own a few of the high end cars on GTA V like the Zentorno, Adder, Entity XF, Cheetah, Stinger GT and Monroe but my favourite is the Carbonizzare it looks like a Ferrari and handles so well it's not as fast as the Zentorno but it's close for a sports car. It was the 1st super car I bought on GTA V back on 360 when money was a vicious grind.

I bought a stinger GT cause it looks fcking legit and sounds amazing. Isnt the fastest or nicest handling but you look pimp

I have that car too, I have the colors a midnight purple with blue pearlesent. 

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

I wish they still allowed you to purchase the Roosevelt.

armored Kuruma

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

One does simply not buy or rate one car as "best" in GTA V :P

It doesn't really matter what you get because u will keep buying more the more you play the game :)

99% of players own Kuruma because its one of two armoured cars in the game.

I haven't got it because I'm not interested in it.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I know OP already has chosen, but I thought I'd throw my suggestion(s) in. Since OP didn't clarify what "best" meant I'll throw some of my favorite cars and what's best about them from the most expensive to the cheapest.

Zentorno is the fastest car in the game and also has the most bullet coverage out of the supercar class since the back window doesn't exist. Costs $750k.

Armored Kuruma is the most armored car in the game and can take a good beating since it's heavily reinforced and it can scale mountains really well. It's not the best offroad car, but because of how armored it is it doesn't really matter how many times you spin out in the desert. Costs $525k.

Jester is my most favorite middle class car, it has really great acceleration, but it does lack a bit in the top speed and the handling department, but it does only cost $240k.

Elegy is one of the best cheapest cars available. The handling and top speed are pretty good, the acceleration could use a bump, but still good and it only costs $95k.

Bifta is my favorite offroad car, if you're doing missions in the desert I'd take this along no questions asked, it also has great speed and handling to it! Costs $75K.

I would also recommend a motorcycle, but I'm still testing them out since there are so many to choose from. Hopefully someone finds this list useful as all of these cars I have listed have earned a permanent spot in my garage!

The Dukes is the most beautiful, the Zentorno and the Turismo R are the fastest and there's no big difference, and the coquette has the best sound. Also, if you want to drive like a cool guy, buy the cheap Vigero.