New NZXT Teaser: Get Ready (Update: Noctis 450 Announced + Overview)

i wonder if you could buy the repacmeant pannels for this add them straight to the h440?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I think I threw up a little

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

H440 with Phantom top and front panels...

NZXT plz

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Would go good with some NOCtuas.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<_<

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I like it, but I'm perfectly happy with my H440.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

And....it's......so fucking ugly and cheap looking. Fuck you NZXT, make an itx sized S340 you cunts.

-------

Current Rig

-------

For those saying this case is ugly, just remember that NZXT want to make products for all kinds of tastes. I'm sure they will continue making their Hush and Source series with minimalistic designs in mind.

Its a mid tower, right? If it didn't have those light or better if they were rgb and it was a full tower and have rubber gromits everywhere then I would take it.

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

So just different panels and fan controller the back. I'm fine with my green h440. The airflow doesn't seem much better

you must be high. How has the H440 has even an equal amount fo cooling to this? :/

Some people just gets so blinded by "popular" opinion it saddens me.

I for one like how much more room there is for the heat to vent out from. The design is a-okay with me. but wished they were more flexible witht he underside lighting choices.

Could be a mixture of the H440 and the Phantom?

Edit as of 28/04/2015:

Aha! I knew it!

Are you psychic?

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

you must be high. How has the H440 has even an equal amount fo cooling to this? :/

Some people just gets so blinded by "popular" opinion it saddens me.

I for one like how much more room there is for the heat to vent out from. The design is a-okay with me. but wished they were more flexible witht he underside lighting choices.

It has a few larger shaped cutouts. Two triangles in the front and two on the top. The strip of ventilation that runs along two sides off the h440 panels seem to be about the same. The only difference now is that some fans can be mounted on the top side of the chassis inside of the panel.

Could be a mixture of the H440 and the Phantom?

Edit as of 28/04/2015:

Aha! I knew it!

Your post blew my mind when I read it LOL.

It has a few larger shaped cutouts. Two triangles in the front and two on the top. The strip of ventilation that runs along two sides off the h440 panels seem to be about the same. The only difference now is that some fans can be mounted on the top side of the chassis inside of the panel.

the panels them selves do not block off air as they are raised and allow for airflow through them as well.they might be restrictive, but definitely not as restrictive as the H440 was.

the panels them selves do not block off air as they are raised and allow for airflow through them as well.they might be restrictive, but definitely not as restrictive as the H440 was.

True, In my situation I wouldn't notice since I have static pressure fans, but using normal airflow optimized fans there would be a difference. Nothing super amazing but in a situation with fans that don't have much static pressure it might be noticable