Anyone seen any funny glitches in GTA V?

If anyone has seen any interesting bugs/glitches whilst playing GTA V post them as a reply.

I saw one of the ammunations completely disappear, which was nice.

Su5sl9s.jpg

I had this actually just day before yesterday. Didnt happen again.

The only real bug I sometimes see is when you run the Benchmark, the textures on Franklin's house roof sometimes is just a mush of nothing.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I was cycling and Michael's head rolled back inside his neck for some reason

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Nothing so far. I hope I never see any. Considering how many times they postponed the release of the game it should have no bugs/glitches whatsoever and should be 100% optimized!! 

If that is not the case, than it is clear that they weren't postponing to optimize, but only to sell more PS4 and Xbox copies before rolling it out for PC

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

A few, nothing major though, just triggered mass laughter in the Skype call, haha.

Notable: Ran over a pedestrian, started glitching out and ended up rolling over and over on the car hood like Sonic. Did I mention she was a big, sassy black woman?

I hit a sign and then ended up immediately (in the span of one frame) on the other side of town (Trevor's small town)--upside down. This was during a heist setup mission... The one where you steal the military convoy truck stuff.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!