Batman vs superman trailer leaks online

jaggysnake57

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-trailer-has-leaked--watch-10183752.html

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's first teaser trailer has leaked three days before its release date, seeing the two heroes beefing in a bleak industrial area and Ben Affleck going even huskier than Christian Bale with his Bat voice.

so its a cam of the trailer and tbh it doesn't look all that good but then the idea of the superman and batman dukeing it out doesn't seam all that good either and affleck......hes no bale

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

if the storyline is based on injustice I think it would be good. I doubt they can pull it though, injustice has too many characters

Superman vs a batman/robocop thing. This isn't going to go down so well with the fans.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Superman vs a batman/robocop thing. This isn't going to go down so well with the fans.

why?

I'm waiting for proper trailer release and watching can or any super low video/audio content ruins the experience and nobody should do so ever.

Until then I hold my thoughts back :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I think it looks awesome. Btw to sceptics the Batman played by Ben Affleck is an older, semi-retired batman. He's a dirty harry sort of dude.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

This confuses me...is superman evil in this? Cause the way theyve presented him in the trailer visually sure suggests it...
Also, if batman is as "robotic" throughout the whole movie like the ending...then that feels a bit lame

Anyway, im guessing the movie wont be nearly as good as the dark knight series but itll be entertaining and worth the watch...

Case Define r3 CPU 3930k GPU EVGA GTX 780 RAM 16GB Vengeance PSU Corsair HX750W SSD Samung 840 Evo 500GB + Corsiar Force 120GB + Samsung 840 250GB HDD 2x WD Blue 1TB + Seagate 2TB Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Monitor Asus MG279 Headphones Sennheiser HD700 + Beyerdynamic T51p + Sennheiser ie80 Microphone Rode Podcaster  DAC/Amp Denon DA-USB300 + Schiit Valhalla 

This confuses me...is superman evil in this? Cause the way theyve presented him in the trailer visually sure suggests it...

Also, if batman is as "robotic" throughout the whole movie like the ending...then that feels a bit lame

Anyway, im guessing the movie wont be nearly as good as the dark knight series but itll be entertaining and worth the watch...

He looks robotic cause the movie is based on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns in which these 2 chaps have a small fight and Batman has to wear some kind of armor(or he'd die with one punch...)

Here's the fight from the movie (based on the comic): 

(spoiler alert if you want to actually see this movie I guess xD)

edit: The Batman v Superman movie isn't actually based on, but rather inspired by the comic, my bad :)

looks awesome , i'm tired of superman being a little bitch

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

I think (the higher quality trailer of course) it looks really promising. A lot of people were complaining that the Man of Steel movie would be absolute trash but it wasn't. It was really good, though it did of course have its questionable moments.

And although I highly disagree with their decision to practically make this the prequel to a Justice League movie (it was not wise adding so many characters) I cannot wait to see this movie, if only to know that we are getting more Batman movies.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

so that movie looks awefull  but it is a crappy trailer that was leaked so Ill hold back my judgement for now 

This doesn't seem like an accidental leak. They posted it on the WB youtube site and its still up after a day. This really shouldnt be called a leak

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Affleck looks great as Batman, Eisenburg sounds terrible as Lee. Cavil still looks awesome.

What else is new

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I think (the higher quality trailer of course) it looks really promising. A lot of people were complaining that the Man of Steel movie would be absolute trash but it wasn't. It was really good, though it did of course have its questionable moments.

And although I highly disagree with their decision to practically make this the prequel to a Justice League movie (it was not wise adding so many characters) I cannot wait to see this movie, if only to know that we are getting more Batman movies.

Man of Steel wasn't bad, but it had a lot of issues. The script was incredibly stupid at points (pretty much everything revolving around Johnathen Kent was horribly written), Zack Snyder's directing style hurt the film at points (some action scenes were amazing, some were crap) but the worst offender is that it felt too much like they wanted the movie to be the anti-Christopher Reeve Superman. This version of Superman didn't feel inspirational like Superman should, he didn't feel like the character he should be. I like pathos and character flaws and I enjoyed some of the twists on Supes in the movie, but so much of it felt off. Zod's plan was pretty stupid too. The lack of any real humor or light moments really hurt the movie too. They wanted too much to make Superman into a Nolan movie, but Zack Snyder is not Nolan and without a visionary reworking the script Goyer is a hack.

Man of Steel wasn't bad, but it had a lot of issues. The script was incredibly stupid at points (pretty much everything revolving around Johnathen Kent was horribly written), Zack Snyder's directing style hurt the film at points (some action scenes were amazing, some were crap) but the worst offender is that it felt too much like they wanted the movie to be the anti-Christopher Reeve Superman. This version of Superman didn't feel inspirational like Superman should, he didn't feel like the character he should be. I like pathos and character flaws and I enjoyed some of the twists on Supes in the movie, but so much of it felt off. Zod's plan was pretty stupid too. The lack of any real humor or light moments really hurt the movie too. They wanted too much to make Superman into a Nolan movie, but Zack Snyder is not Nolan and without a visionary reworking the script Goyer is a hack.

I disagree on some things you said but regardless of my opinion you are the first to explain "why" the movie had its flaws in a constructive manner. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

How did it feel like it was an anti-Chrstophere Reeve Superman? And I can agree on that...this Superman felt too serious through too much of the movie. Although I think that may be one of the reasons I enjoyed it. I'm not saying Superman shouldn't be like he is in the comics but I'm sure that if he was made into a Supes like that the movie would have turned out just like the previous Superman movies and if I recall correctly, not a lot of people enjoyed them.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Waiting for this movies, I am a fan of Super Man, I like this new turn.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I disagree on some things you said but regardless of my opinion you are the first to explain "why" the movie had its flaws in a constructive manner. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

How did it feel like it was an anti-Chrstophere Reeve Superman? And I can agree on that...this Superman felt too serious through too much of the movie. Although I think that may be one of the reasons I enjoyed it. I'm not saying Superman shouldn't be like he is in the comics but I'm sure that if he was made into a Supes like that the movie would have turned out just like the previous Superman movies and if I recall correctly, not a lot of people enjoyed them.

The Reeves Superman was all about hope and being an inspiration for people. He wanted to use his powers to help the world and to follow the lessons taught by both of his fathers. To show people how to be better. To me that is what Superman is. I grew up watching the Reeves movies and occasionally reading the comics (though I'm not really a big fan of him in comic form). Superman Returns with it's myriad of problems tried to copy that (waaay too much) and honor both Reeve and Donnor. With Man of Steel it seems like Goyer and Snyder were doing everything they can to avoid anything to make it seem like a Reeve movie. All the stuff with Johnathan and forcing Clark to hide his powers, the Clark that didn't want to be a savior, that didn't try to be an inspiration to the world. That said, I did enjoy Man of Steel and I got the blu-ray as soon as it came out. I intend to make sure to rewatch it before going to see Dawn of Justice (most likely opening weekend if not opening night) it just does a lot of things that I don't quite like that hurt the over-all experience for me. Goyer's writing might be some of the issue as well. I'm not really a big fan of his stuff when it isn't attached to a director that can really tweak it and bring out all of his ideas. Chris Terrio coming in to do rewrites and the final draft for Dawn of Justice gives me a lot of hope that everything will be brought together well and made to work.

Man, Superman would be some kind of fucking sociopath if he was throwing jokes left and right while millions are dying around him while fighting Zod.