Games on low still look better then PS4/XONE?

Laurysss

So NCIX told that GTA V looks still better on low then ps4/xone. Is this true? Are all of the games like this?(that are properly ported)

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

So NCIX told that GTA V looks still better on low then ps4/xone. Is this true? Are all of the games like this?(that are properly ported)

That can't be true. I saw a video yesterday of GTA V on low and it looks worse the Xbox One/PS4.

GTA V PC Medium-High is Xbox One/PS4 quality.

PS3/Xbox 360 is Medium-ish (on 720p IIRC)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Doubt it. PS4/Xbox One have the game optimized for them so they run well, even on (relatively) inferior hardware

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

Pretty bogus. Gta V on it's absolute lowest settings looks like a port for the N-Gage and any set-up without proper AA is jag city jag jag city to the maxXx. 

LOL.

Yea right. Low on modern games looks like absolute shit on the PC. XBO/PS4 run at the medium or higher equivalents. Sorry master racers, but it takes a little more power than a 400 dollar PC can offer to outdo the consoles. 

That is an odd co-incidence indeed.  A crew of people who have a financial interest in selling PC parts are claiming that the PC version looks better.

"High" textures are same as the console counter part apparently. But probably it would look just a tiny bit worse(PC low compared to console. . 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The problem isnt how the game looks per say.

The main problem is that the games on the console run like utter crap lol.

They don't look that bad , I would say high-medium in PC settings.

The problem isnt how the game looks per say.

The main problem is that the games on the console run like utter crap lol.

They don't look that bad , I would say high-medium in PC settings.

Thats 100% the other way around. But there are still companies like R* that optimize games good for pc's.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

They do if you play at a decent resolution and framerate.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Hmmm this "build a pc for the same price and crush your console" looks like bullshit. My pc's cost is around xones and ps4's price but it runs the same. Ofc consoles run 30fps but its so much smoother then pc.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

They do if you play at a decent resolution and framerate.

Well maybe NCIX meant 4k lol. They ran 3x 4k monitors with Titan x sli.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Thats 100% the other way around. But there are still companies like R* that optimize games good for pc's.

Its not the other way around lol.

Games run much  better on the pc at higher FPS and you don't need a super high end card.

This is my 270x running dying light.

dyinglightgame_2015_04_14_13_28_47_834_b

Granted its at a low resolution but still something like a r9 280/i3(or i5) will trucidate a console and is worth the investment over its price

just because it runs games much better not to mention the other advantages of the pc that are numerous and have been listed before.

Its not the other way around lol.

Games run much  better on the pc at higher FPS and you don't need a super high end card.

This is my 270x running dying light.

Granted its at a low resolution but still something like a r9 280/i3(or i5) will trucidate a console and is worth the investment over its price

just because it runs games much better not to mention the other advantages of the pc that are numerous and have been listed before.

128fps? Go somewhere crowded with zombies. I dont know if theres something wrong with my r9 270 and a fx 8350 but I cant get stable 60 with any settings including low. Consoles run games better. We could argue about them running at 30fps but its not like its 30fps on pc, its smooth.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

128fps? Go somewhere crowded with zombies. I dont know if theres something wrong with my r9 270 and a fx 8350 but I cant get stable 60 with any settings including low. Consoles run games better. We could argue about them running at 30fps but its not like its 30fps on pc, its smooth.

Might be the FX's fault, those don't exactly shine in games.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Dude my game doesn't go below 60 fps even in crowded areas .

I have an i5.

30 fps in consoles is EXACTLY like 30 fps on the pc except you use a controller which has more input delay.

That can't be true. I saw a video yesterday of GTA V on low and it looks worse the Xbox One/PS4.

GTA V PC Medium-High is Xbox One/PS4 quality.

PS3/Xbox 360 is Medium-ish (on 720p IIRC)

GTA graphical options go as follow: normal -> High -> Very High.

Just FYI.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

GTA graphical options go as follow: normal -> High -> Very High.

Just FYI.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said Medium-High and not High-Ultra or whatever ;)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Might be the FX's fault, those don't exactly shine in games.

This , if he cant get 60 fps on ANY  graphics settings sound a lot like cpu problems.

Dying light doesn't like AMD cpus at ALL.

On my i5 i get ridiculous fps , it never dips under 60 its so smooth.

This is in a more "open" area.

dyinglightgame_2015_04_14_15_09_13_130_b

This , if he cant get 60 fps on ANY  graphics settings sound a lot like cpu problems.

Dying light doesn't like AMD cpus at ALL.

On my i5 i get ridiculous fps , it never dips under 60 its so smooth.

This is in a more "open" area.

Oh my god. I fucking hate this AMD bullshit CPU's. 8 cores wich are fucking useless. I run the game capped at 30fps.

Gota love this <3

Rage over 998..    < post count.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Oh my god. I fucking hate this AMD bullshit CPU's. 8 cores wich are fucking useless. I run the game capped at 30fps.

Gota love this <3

That reaction made my day LOL.

That reaction made my day LOL.

Well your i5 just fucked up my day.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Gota love this <3

Well, it all depends on what you're doing. Unfortunately games aren't optimized to make use of all dem cores, otherwise things would look different.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

BTW tons of zombies.

Shame that the DAMN motion blur ruined the screenshot.

motion blur needs to die a long, painful and elaborate death

sudo chmod -R 000 /*