Can you unlock your Upload speed?

HatallaS

hey,

My provider locks the upload speed at 20meg, while the DL is 200...

I know the building is able to give 200 up and down, but the other provider doesnt have any "open slots" for so i had to go with the other guys.

Can i unlock some way? other router/modem? config?

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

Nup. It's an artificial limit made by your ISP.

Better hardware can mean upload speeds are closer to the speed of your network, but it aint a huge deal. I'm looking at 85-90mbps ups on the rig in my sig and 95-99 ups on my new rig while I'm paying for 100 ups

Um no. While it would be nice to unlock it for free, you have to pay for higher speeds

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

awe i was afraid of that :(

yeah i can't go any faster than this.

the strange thing is i used to have a 20meg connection before and the Ping is almost the same now.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

awe i was afraid of that :(

yeah i can't go any faster than this.

the strange thing is i used to have a 20meg connection before and the Ping is almost the same now.

up and down speeds are not directly responsible for ping it all boils down to servers and what kind of connection type you have

true. i was playing with my team on ARMA 3 like 17mns ago.

all day at 250pg, i am in taiwan and the server is in australia. My other friend is in Japan. and also has 250ping.

But every night at 8pm, my pings goes to 550. while his doesnt change.

Yet i still have full up and down.

Yep you can by paying more.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

it is the highest i can get here.

I use to hack my cable internet to totally unlock my internet speeds

but you could only do that with cable..not dsl...and I doubt it works anymore

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile