Most boring thing in your life?

The Most boring thing in my life was 3 weeks ago when I had to sit in religion class for 100 min because mass was canceled I was about to jump out the emergency exit at that moment about 50 Minutes in I wanted kill my self the next class was math which was a little less boring I was about to shove a plastic knife in my chest at lunch.

Share your stories!!! I would love to hear about your pain

and if you stand up in my religion class the teacher is like so dont even think about going to the bathroom

post-159973-0-03636500-1428787768.jpg

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Being in the hospital for over a month for chemo. No rest at all and shitty wifi.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Not boring but more depressing, I got a new part in today to fix my M8. I fixed the display and broke the volume down button in the process, then my ROM became corrupted. Now I have to order another part to fix it just so I can use it, and the new display is registering multiple touches as well.

*deep sigh*

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Phylosophy lessons. Fortunately I was doing well enough in the other subjects to not give a damn and literally sleep in the teacher's face.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Phylosophy lessons. Fortunately I was doing well enough in the other subjects to not give a damn and literally sleep in the teacher's face.

thats how I feel about my religion class 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

Not boring but more depressing, I got a new part in today to fix my M8. I fixed the display and broke the volume down button in the process, then my ROM became corrupted. Now I have to order another part to fix it just so I can use it, and the new display is registering multiple touches as well.

*deep sigh*

OMG, why was your M8 broken :o

Most boring thing of my life? Sitting through lessons of Ancient Greek in junior high school, 5x45 mins per week *shudders*

EDIT: FOR 3 YEARS!!!!

I had to do that a few years I was thinking how is learning about ancient greece gunna help me in later life.

we only did it because this one girl wanted to learn more about it. OHH YEAH DID I MENTION IT WAS IN MY SUPPOSED OFF PERIOD

I had to do that a few years I was thinking how is learning about ancient greece gunna help me in later life.

we only did it because this one girl wanted to learn more about it. OHH YEAH DID I MENTION IT WAS IN MY SUPPOSED OFF PERIOD

Get rekt m8 i r8 8/8.

OMG, why was your M8 broken :o

My GPU and my M8 had a fight.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

My GPU and my M8 had a fight.

Wha?..... you mean your internal Adreno GPU?

The current teacher I have at my college. I have to sit in his classroom for 7 hours a day, two days a week.. We rarely go over the actual curriculum (Cisco networking major), and about 70-80% of class time is spent doing busywork. We usually participate in 1-2 Cisco based contests per day, and get no credit for it aside from classroom participation which makes up 5% of my total class grade.

I should also mention that everything this guy spits out that is actually relevant to the curriculum is coming from a strictly lab-environment. My instructor has only held a Cisco networking job for several months back in the late 90s, and has been teaching the curriculum ever since. Not to mention, he has as many Cisco certifications as I can find. I HATE his classes, but I'm already into my last term for the degree, so no point in backing out now.

Feels damn good to vent my frustration once again..

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

health and safety induction / site inductions there the same all the time.

flogging a dead horse

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Searching hundreds of music tracks for the one or two tracks that speak to me.

Trawling through hundreds of games for the one or two games or the one or two moments that make it worthwhile.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Christmas at the in-laws. I start dreading it in January.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Honestly, I have been getting pretty bored during the weekends here. Nobody wants to do anything but sit around an play LOL. The joy of living in an engineering dorm. 

Most boring class has to be music appreciation. I have to take it as a fine arts class. I don't get why stuff like that is required. At least make it interesting, the exact phrase used by my academic adviser was, "Most students find music appreciation to be the most tolerable of the fine arts". 

Also, for my major English 101 and 102 are required, which is just bullshit essays and reading the most boring articles the school could find. Plus they enforce page requirements, which is dumb as hell coming from the point of view and mindset of an engineering major who actually has work experience with real engineers. Keep it short and simple, or at least get to the point fast. I have to take a management class that is basically how to write technical/formal documents, which makes sense to take. 

Wha?..... you mean your internal Adreno GPU?

No, my GTX 970 fell off of the top of my case while I was cleaning it and it came crashing down onto my M8.

No, my GTX 970 fell off of the top of my case while I was cleaning it and it came crashing down onto my M8.

Wha.....damn...how unlucky can you get?

THat reminds me, My case is a dust bed by now if I open it...

School and schoolwork.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wha.....damn...how unlucky can you get?

THat reminds me, My case is a dust bed by now if I open it...

I'm feeling okay about it. Even with this, I'm still $125 richer than I would have been if I let an independent repair person fix it.

most boring thing?

currently:

best question ever, enjoying every moment i have since i found the source of my thinking/concentration problem and i want to prove somebody wrong(the psych that helped me)

weird how small things can help out.

boring thing ever, so far?

nothing really, life isnt really dull when your brain hops around most of the time.

but i guess it would be high school, slept in classes, still nearly the highest grades or nearly the highest.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I'm feeling okay about it. Even with this, I'm still $125 richer than I would have been if I let an independent repair person fix it.

True yes.... But damn...

M8 is an amazing phone too, I am enjoying mine thoroughly. I have not dented it or scratched it at all yet. From any side. Looks like it's new out of the box because I am extremely careful with it. Not even using the case.

waiting for my new gpu to arrive. *sigh*

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

My life.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs