Xbox One Petition to Re-Revert the DRM Scheme

EChondo

If they revert, that alone will decide which console I'll be buying. I'll be getting a xbone.

A console focused around online is a step forward. Without this, we may as well not even bother with a new generation.

I'm not interested in another generation of just increased graphics. I want true technological advancement. And the move to an online centric platform is the only reason to but into a new generation.

It's not the power of the console that matters, it's the features and exclusives that make them. And the only features on ps4 that can't be done on the ps3 is social BS, where as the Xbone was built around online abilities.

Tldr; original xbone is better than ps4 because of features designed for the future and not the past.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I hope they keep making Microsoft do 180s. Spin them enough and they will puke. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I really hate that they didn't fall through with the DRM.

I really wanted to see what would happen after it was released.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

if they change back, would this make it the xbox 360?

Here we go again.....

There's a reason why Microsoft reversed those policies in the first place, they took one look at the pre-orders and said: "Oh F*CK!". If they change it back to those policies, that will mean that pre-orders will go back down again, and I'll be buying shares in Sony.

So, I don't give a rats what Microsoft does anymore... in fact, I hope they change back to the stupid policies just so that their "console" fails and Sony may proceed to troll the shit out of them again. At least that will be entertaining and I can make some money from shares. 

If they revert, that alone will decide which console I'll be buying. I'll be getting a xbone.

A console focused around online is a step forward. Without this, we may as well not even bother with a new generation.

I'm not interested in another generation of just increased graphics. I want true technological advancement. And the move to an online centric platform is the only reason to but into a new generation.

It's not the power of the console that matters, it's the features and exclusives that make them. And the only features on ps4 that can't be done on the ps3 is social BS, where as the Xbone was built around online abilities.

Tldr; original xbone is better than ps4 because of features designed for the future and not the past.

The new generation of PC is getting the Oculus Rift and the Virtuix Omni. Both shown on LinusTechTips.

"

Phukfaic McGee AUSTRALIA

I love restrictions. I want always online DRM. I want the game rental business to become obsolete. I don't want to let my friends borrow games, because fuck them. All I care about is my god damn new age console that'll blow everything else out of the water! Fuck the PS4 and fuck those Sony guys for catering to fans who care about their gaming experience. Fuck PC, that shit is stupid. Steam? Fuck that shit. They never have sales or anything. It's not as affordable as buying my games from the XBL marketplace. I love Microsoft and their business practices will be the best forever. Fuck yes. <3 Xbox.

"

Gotta love that one

After the '180' MS did, is it still banned in (parts?) of Europe?

Germany specifically, yes.

Germany's problem with the Xbox One is the Kinect camera. German's love their privacy and from what I've been reading, Germany is still mad at Microsoft about this.

At this point it seems the xbox team and there supporters are just smashing their heads against the wall. 

At this point it seems the xbox team and there supporters are just smashing their heads against the wall. 

Or against each other...

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

My guess is that a lot of Xbox haters are signing this, because it would make the Xbox One fail. No sane person would want it back.

Are you completely out of your mind? How would the old crappy policy help with anything? The Xbox One can still be "online focused", it's just that they don't force it onto everyone. Want to play online? Then go ahead and play online. Want some of the features which requires online? Then go online and use those features.

Please tell me why it would have been better with the previous policy. Give me some solid situations which could have happened before, but can't happen now.

Are you completely out of your mind? How would the old crappy policy help with anything? The Xbox One can still be "online focused", it's just that they don't force it onto everyone. Want to play online? Then go ahead and play online. Want some of the features which requires online? Then go online and use those features.

Please tell me why it would have been better with the previous policy. Give me some solid situations which could have happened before, but can't happen now.

because without the DRM, we can't have all the other stuff. would really go into this, but I've been keeping myself up for the hopeful steam sale :p

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

And now.... Reasons why people are signing the petition.

"XBOX is shit)"

"I like all-digital gaming"

"Microsoft is not doing what they promised!"

"I want the new features."

"It's so important so that the Xbox one is shittier again"

"If you don't sign this you are gay"

"Please sign this petition. Support retards!"

I love the Xbox exclusives and community but I cant get myself to want to buy one of these over a PS4

because without the DRM, we can't have all the other stuff. would really go into this, but I've been keeping myself up for the hopeful steam sale :P

Please explain what "other stuff" you wanted, and I can probably come up with a solution where it can still work (without all the bullshit like region lock and have to call home every day or each hour in some situations).

it was originally meant to be like Steam, the games WOULD of been allot cheaper and there wouldn't of been any need for CD's,

however people pressured them to keep it the same way cause they didn't realise this due to bad wording on Microsoft's behalf 

Character artist in the Games industry.

it was originally meant to be like Steam, the games WOULD of been allot cheaper and there wouldn't of been any need for CD's,

however people pressured them to keep it the same way cause they didn't realise this due to bad wording on Microsoft's behalf 

I think that's where Microsoft really failed at. The confusion in how everything was going to work and how they told people it was going to work. You have some people in interviews say one thing, people freaked out, and than Microsoft came out and said that wasn't even true and wasn't part of the system. So people got confused because Microsoft got confused. I think it could have worked if people knew everything that was going to happen. Since it was about a month away from pre-orders from the reveal date they should have had all the basic information figured out, but they did not and it bite them in the ass.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

If they turn the DRM back on less people will buy it and more will come to PC. and then they will know how correct we always were.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

look if games were really cheap

and check in would be like 1 month long or more i  wouldnt mind at all

but since console games dont go down in price like pc games they have to buy used games instead

this is  the problem

and now people are saying games will cost 80$+

they will need to stick to used games

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.