website to download essentials all at once

edmund306
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

ninite

Whats the website to download all the essential all at once like VLC player winrar etc.....thanks!

ninite

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Whats the website to download all the essential all at once like VLC player winrar etc.....thanks!

What you're likely thinking of is:

www.ninite.com

Check it out. It has most of what you'd want to install - essentials wise - in one place.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Note about Ninite: It installs the programs on the C drive (or what ever you drive letter you set your OS to) . . . . .

True, but that's hardly an issue with 99% of users.

Very seldom will a user find themselves needing to install anything from Ninite onto a different drive letter. Those users who need to, will simply have to manually install everything. But even in that situation, it's still useful as a resource list (to see which programs you might find useful and might need/want).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

True, but that's hardly an issue with 99% of users.

Very seldom will a user find themselves needing to install anything from Ninite onto a different drive letter. Those users who need to, will simply have to manually install everything. But even in that situation, it's still useful as a resource list (to see which programs you might find useful and might need/want).

Unfortunately I am in the 1%. The first time I used ninite I had no idea it installed everything to the OS drive and then when it finished I had to uninstall over 10 programs and then go download each one from their official site. Was a very unpleasant experience :(

Unfortunately I am in the 1%. The first time I used ninite I had no idea it installed everything to the OS drive and then when it finished I had to uninstall over 10 programs and then go download each one from their official site. Was a very unpleasant experience :(

No doubt that must have been annoying, but the entire point behind Ninite is seamlessly downloading and installing the programs with no user interaction. You just select your programs and go. Therefore, they must use the default location (C drive) since you don't get to choose where they install.

AFAIK the pro version allows this, and is also Active Directory aware and able to be integrated. But that costs money.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, why do you need to install the programs on a different drive letter?