FREE Coat hanger (UK, US, CAN, AU)

Whypatch

Nothing yet in NY

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

they might be baffled about the amount of orders they received

I mean there are 7 pages of people saying they ordered one, and these are the people on LTT who cared to post

and then there are wankers who order more than 10. 
Anyhow, nothing yet in the UK. 
But they might send them by the cheapest and longest delivery ever, so just keep waitin.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Thanks for this! Free headphone hanger FTW!

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

02a1fae497977b2ec4011a17b59f1944.png CPU-Z to cover details. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing here in Canada. Although I received a suspect call from a "Canadian Delivery Express". Not sure if there two are related.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

I fear that shipping to walrusland might take longer than expected. Was planning on using this to scratch my back. 

None yet for me

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I came here expecting abortion jokes. I was disappointed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just ordered one ill probably hang server weirs or headphone on it maybe a coat? JK i live in florida i dont even own a sweater or even a long sleeved shirt. 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Was it wrong to put my real name? Seriously, what's the catch? Will it have gasoline all over it?

You think it comes with free gas? this deal just got better

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I fear that shipping to walrusland might take longer than expected. Was planning on using this to scratch my back. 

Given how long this thing is taking to arrive I suggest killing another walrus, removing its tusk and scratching your back with that. 

First I was like why would I need a coat hanger?

Just ordered it....

Exactly the same thing here.. its free.. may come in handy!

Intel i5 4670k @4.5 | 16GB Patiot Viper Xtreme | Corsair H100i | MSI Z87 GD65 | Crossfire x2 Asus 7950 Direct CUII

250GB OCZ SSD | LG Bluray RW Drive | 750Watt PSU | Corsair 450D | Corsair K50 | Corsair M40

I ordered mine a while ago and it still hasn't come in the mail. Has anyone here received theirs yet?

It could just be that it's coming from overseas (I'm in 'Murica)

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

I ordered mine a while ago and it still hasn't come in the mail. Has anyone here received theirs yet?

It could just be that it's coming from overseas (I'm in 'Murica)

Still nothing in gb ordered it 3 weeks ago lol

Still nothing in gb ordered it 3 weeks ago lol

Nothing here yet!

Awww this isn't looking so good.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

still nothing here ordered in March, (Australia)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one