LGBT community

carguy86
13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

They look really nice.  I missed in the Linus video, does either pair use actual leather or fake leather?

I think most of the headphone manufacturers are using faux leather or synthetic leather. 

12 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm going to piss off a lot of bose enthusiasts

Screenshot_20170215-204326.png

I have to admit I'm a little bit disappointed by that Urban Dictionary definition  since I fell in love with the QC15 when I borrowed it from my classmate (c. 2010) for an entire week. But I guess people have reasons to bitch and moan for everything just like in tech reviews. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 minutes ago, Daring said:

That doesn't really help answer my question in the manner I was hoping for.  

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Not really, it's that I typically find it more difficult to do much else. If I can equate the feeling to something, it would have to be the feeling of walking around under water. 

Ah.  When you feel like poo to a degree where you feel heavy and sluggish?

Like the floor or your pillow is a black hole pulling you towards it?

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Physically I guess, 37.5 celcius

Wait, is that your body temp or the outside temp?  I'm guessing the former since it's pretty rare that anywhere in Canada hits that even in the summer :P 

35 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm going to piss off a lot of bose enthusiasts

raw.gif

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

30 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Ah.  When you feel like poo to a degree where you feel heavy and sluggish?

Like the floor or your pillow is a black hole pulling you towards it?

I keep my emotions to myself (to a fault, albeit not one I plan to be rid of anytime soon), so an excessive amount of stress seems to have a physical effect. The heavy feeling extends to even breathing. 

As of late though, I've been keeping a tighter control of stress. Being busy quite often (both work and family) necessitates that I force myself to keep going. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I keep my emotions to myself (to a fault, albeit not one I plan to be rid of anytime soon), so an excessive amount of stress seems to have a physical effect. The heavy feeling extends to even breathing. 

As of late though, I've been keeping a tighter control of stress. Being busy quite often (both work and family) necessitates that I force myself to keep going. 

That's not good to bottle things up like that...    

I'd understand if you'd prefer not to but if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.  I'd be more than happy to help if I can.  ?

I deal with a lot of anxiety and stress too so I know it can get overwhelming like what you're describing.

No one should feel like they have to deal with it alone.  People were never meant to be islands.  

26 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Wait, is that your body temp or the outside temp?  I'm guessing the former since it's pretty rare that anywhere in Canada hits that even in the summer :P 

It's February. In Toronto. With snow. Obviously it's 37

57 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think most of the headphone manufacturers are using faux leather or synthetic leather. 

I have to admit I'm a little bit disappointed by that Urban Dictionary definition  since I fell in love with the QC15 when I borrowed it from my classmate (c. 2010) for an entire week. But I guess people have reasons to bitch and moan for everything just like in tech reviews. 

Hmmm...  I'd prefer neither.  I don't like leather or stuff that feels like it.  ?

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Only one way to find out

Yeah..  I have Vanilla Coke too but I prefer to save that for eating meals if possible.

I tried the code red.  I didn't gag when I drank a little so I think that's a good sign?  lol

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That's not good to bottle things up like that...    

I'd understand if you'd prefer not to but if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.  I'd be more than happy to help if I can.  ?

I deal with a lot of anxiety and stress too so I know it can get overwhelming like what you're describing.

No one should feel like they have to deal with it alone.  People were never meant to be islands.  

I've been this way for much of life, and I've had a number of people over the years tell me this exact thing. You're certainly not the first, nor will you be the last. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I've been this way for much of life, and I've had a number of people over the years tell me this exact thing. You're certainly not the first, nor will you be the last. 

I didn't expect I would be.    I just wanted to offer my help for what it's worth in case you'd ever want it.  

Just rerendered same video for 6 times because I was tired and sick and made mistakes all over. Glad it's fine and on YouTube now after 5 re-uploads

that was fast xD ^ "Banned" :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

19 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

that was fast xD ^ "Banned" :P

Sometimes I wish we could explain things since so very often people get the wrong idea xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

27 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Sometimes I wish we could explain things since so very often people get the wrong idea xD 

Pretty sure no one is going to misunderstand why that person got in trouble.  >_>

10 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Pretty sure no one is going to misunderstand why that person got in trouble.  >_>

It's funny because I think they already have :P

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It's funny because I think they already have :P

If it wasn't for what I see they posted here then I'd love to ask what the real reason is but since I know that's not allowed I won't ask.  

6 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So go sing it.  You know you want to.  ?

No :P

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

If it wasn't for what I see they posted here then I'd love to ask what the real reason is but since I know that's not allowed I won't ask.  

stupid rules

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

On 3/30/2015 at 0:19 AM, carguy86 said:

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

I'm bi, not really out and haven't been with anyone (male, female or otherwise) so no stories like yours. this mostly comes from being a colossal nerd

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don't think an entire day is enough to read this thread from page 1 to the latest. 

The thought of reading all the posts in this thread makes my head hurt

10 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

No :P

Oh well I tried.  ? 

Pizza anyone?  ?

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don't think an entire day is enough to read this thread from page 1 to the latest. 

Maybe a week?  lol

3 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

The thought of reading all the posts in this thread makes my head hurt

But what an exciting acid trip that would be.  ? 

(Say no to drugs.  ?)

9 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Oh well I tried.  ? 

Pizza anyone?  ?

well ... you did your best :P 

as long as you can overnight it to my house ... sure xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO