LGBT community

carguy86

Is the suffering not enough? :confused:

Do you really need to remind yourself?

My brain works weird, the suffering doesn't feel like enough. The reminder tells me that maybe at some point everything will be ok.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Its fine. 

More so a reminder, a constant reminder of my suffering.

just a question is she christian?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

just a question is she christian?

Yes she is. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My brain works weird, the suffering doesn't feel like enough. The reminder tells me that maybe at some point everything will be ok.

How much suffering is enough? :shrug:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

How much suffering is enough? :shrug:

I don't know I haven't hit the wall of enough is enough for it.

|King Of The Lost|

Not sure how this'll work but what is it?

So as many of you know I'm asexual.  No one seems to recognizes that as an actual orientation; I am either thought of as gay (which I am not) or just some loser thats to shy to find a girlfriend. I seem to constantly be teased in any way possible relating to those to inaccurate views of me.  I sometimes think poeple might stop bugging me if I just assigned an official-sounding title to it, but my parents seem to be the type that think any orientation other than the word heterosexual is not OK.  My mom has inferred numerous times when I have said that I don't want to "get married"  (only acceptable relationship in her opinion, so I say it that way as to not cause trouble) that I have to get "special approval from God" for such a lifestyle to not be sin.  I'm kind of at a dead end; I don't want to be teased about being gay/ not having a girlfriend, but I also don't want the flak I might get for saying something other than "heterosexual"  Any insight?  Thanks :)

On a side note, any way to stop getting called gay for wearing fingerless gloves and having small hands?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I don't know I haven't hit the wall of enough is enough for it.

Enough for what? :confused:

It sounds like you need the suffering for something? :0/

Edit: Okay, I've got to go eat (my dinner's on the table) :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

So as many of you know I'm asexual.  No one seems to recognizes that as an actual orientation; I am either thought of as gay (which I am not) or just some loser thats to shy to find a girlfriend. I seem to constantly be teased in any way possible relating to those to inaccurate views of me.  I sometimes think poeple might stop bugging me if I just assigned an official-sounding title to it, but my parents seem to be the type that think any orientation other than the word heterosexual is not OK.  My mom has inferred numerous times when I have said that I don't want to "get married"  (only acceptable relationship in her opinion, so I say it that way as to not cause trouble) that I have to get "special approval from God" for such a lifestyle to not be sin.  I'm kind of at a dead end; I don't want to be teased about being gay/ not having a girlfriend, but I also don't want the flak I might get for saying something other than "heterosexual"  Any insight?  Thanks :)

On a side note, any way to stop getting called gay for wearing fingerless gloves and having small hands?

From what I have seen, this seems to be a common problem with people who generally don't understand sexualities. Have you not sat your mother down and explained it to her fully? As far as I am aware, asexuality is lack of sexual attraction to either genders, maybe your mum just doesn't fully grasp what it is. As for the kids in school, I am going to take a quick guess and assume you're in the ballpark of 15-19. Especially at these ages, people are easily pulled around by social norms and tease those who don't fall under what everyone deems normal at that age. The teasing will most likely pass. I got teased all the way into college (age 17) about never having a girlfriend, but that all stopped when people found other things to focus on, like work and their own lives. Though, unlike in your case, I am gay. :P 

The fingerless glove thing, I've only seen people joke about those who wear them as either being homeless or a postman. I didn't know they were labelled as gay clothing. Interesting. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yes she is. 

ok then as christian i apologize for her action because she shouldn't being doing this or treating u this way

and i pray that she will understand

her reason is based on the bible so maybe if u showed her some verses

yes the bible says being gay is a sin but that doesn't mean u can hate a person or think there less of a person

(im sorry if this didn't make sense im not a good writer)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Tell them the gloves are to keep your hands from getting bloody, and your small hands are so it hurts more when you punch people.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Enough for what? :confused:

It sounds like you need the suffering for something? :0/

Edit: Okay, I've got to go eat (my dinner's on the table) :0/

I'm not sure what I need the suffering for. I can't even figure that one out.

|King Of The Lost|

From what I have seen, this seems to be a common problem with people who generally don't understand sexualities. Have you not sat your mother down and explained it to her fully? As far as I am aware, asexuality is lack of sexual attraction to either genders, maybe your mum just doesn't fully grasp what it is. As for the kids in school, I am going to take a quick guess and assume you're in the ballpark of 15-19. Especially at these ages, people are easily pulled around by social norms and tease those who don't fall under what everyone deems normal at that age. The teasing will most likely pass. I got teased all the way into college (age 17) about never having a girlfriend, but that all stopped when people found other things to focus on, like work and their own lives. Though, unlike in your case, I am gay. :P

The fingerless glove thing, I've only seen people joke about those who wear them as either being homeless or a postman. I didn't know they were labelled as gay clothing. Interesting. 

I would sit down with my mom and try to explain it, but this:

My mom has inferred numerous times when I have said that I don't want to "get married"  (only acceptable relationship in her opinion, so I say it that way as to not cause trouble) that I have to get "special approval from God" for such a lifestyle to not be sin.

As for the gloves, everyone heard that I got said gloves from the women's section of nordstroms >.> No one thinks they're for men apparently.  

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

I would sit down with my mom and try to explain it, but this:

My mom has inferred numerous times when I have said that I don't want to "get married"  (only acceptable relationship in her opinion, so I say it that way as to not cause trouble) that I have to get "special approval from God" for such a lifestyle to not be sin.

As for the gloves, everyone heard that I got said gloves from the women's section of nordstroms >.> No one thinks they're for men apparently.  

It's always worth a shot to speak with your mum. Never know until you try. 

And stitch pink stripes on the gloves, then see what happens. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm not sure what I need the suffering for. I can't even figure that one out.

If you could figure out why, do you think it would be something you could walk away from?

Maybe not all of it but the self harm at least? If you don't know why you need it then maybe you can do without it?  :0/

It's always worth a shot to speak with your mum. Never know until you try. 

And stitch pink stripes on the gloves, then see what happens. 

lol wut :P

Also do these gloves look "gay" in your opinion? >.> 

post-117080-0-86144500-1427911138_thumb.

post-117080-0-40592900-1427911182_thumb.

looks like pictures got flipped -_-

They look like wooly cycling gloves to me. :D

They look like wooly cycling gloves to me. :D

I just have cycling gloves on top of them

looks like pictures got flipped -_-

Why do you wear them? (just curious)

I just have cycling gloves on top of them

Oh! :D

Well no, they don't look gay to me. :P 

Why do you wear them? (just curious)

hands get cold all the time and wrists get sore typing on my keyboard because I never bothered to get a wrist-rest.  I also where them when I'm out riding around so I don't have to worry about skinning up my hands if I fall.

cheap and effective.   :)

Also knife storage

hands get cold all the time and wrists get sore typing on my keyboard because I never bothered to get a wrist-rest.  I also where them when I'm out riding around so I don't have to worry about skinning up my hands if I fall.

So does everyone else wear gloves or do they just have bare hands?

I will say, they do look hand knitted which is a bonus. Nice and cosy. 

So does everyone else wear gloves or do they just have bare hands?

I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't wear gloves when typing...

I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't wear gloves when typing...

Oh okay, I thought you meant you wore them all the time. :0/

Oh okay, I thought you meant you wore them all the time. :0/

well I'm mostly at my computer or outside riding so yeah, I guess I wear them almost all the time :P