LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Daring said:

No? I'm not a weeb, remember :P 

tbh its pretty sad, basicly penguin fell in love with 2-d cut out 

Grape-kun had so much adoration for the cut-out that he would stand and stare at it all day long – and it was so all-consuming that he neglected to eat his meals, meaning zookeepers had to remove the cut-out.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just now, KingCry said:

tbh its pretty sad, basicly penguin fell in love with 2-d cut out 

Grape-kun had so much adoration for the cut-out that he would stand and stare at it all day long – and it was so all-consuming that he neglected to eat his meals, meaning zookeepers had to remove the cut-out.

Ohhhh, that. I've heard of that. I thought this was some anime thing.

Just now, Daring said:

Ohhhh, that. I've heard of that. I thought this was some anime thing.

Yeah it makes me sad reading it but the updates on Grape makes me happy its weird 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Meanwhile, Taiwan is the first country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/taiwan-same-sex-marriage-constitution-court-ruling-republic-of-china/

Without that pesky religious intervention, we could be the second. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

Lol POLAND freedom of expression? As long as you're not Gay and are Christian and White and Polish .. sure :) 

My country can be so forward yet so backward (a bit like the good ole Murika). Its all Church and State there .. the line between them is blurrier than most.

I mean at least they're not falling for the shit the swedes and french are falling for.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Off topic (like this thread) but how do you always have 28 posts?

maybe he never posts outside Off topic

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I mean at least they're not falling for the shit the swedes and french are falling for.

That's because its an extremely racist  secular country. Islamic,  Hindu whatever if your skin aint alabaster white you dont belong. Islam and terrorists has nothing to do with it.

30 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

That's because its an extremely racist  secular country. Islamic,  Hindu whatever if your skin aint alabaster white you dont belong. Islam and terrorists has nothing to do with it.

Well some of those things aren't races. More reasons poland is great 
Nah I agree on the fact that they don't particularly favor or even tolerate same sex marriage and relations.

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Nah I agree on the fact that they don't particularly favor or even tolerate same sex marriage and relations.

almost no one tolerates same sex marriage. it's unfair and completely stupid that two people who are in love with each other can't get married because they are the same sex, the problem is people who don't like gay people and want to stop them from being happy (pun not intended).

yet another rant... f**k... i should stay away from topics that i have strong feelings for....

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

5 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

almost no one tolerates same sex marriage. it's unfair and completely stupid that two people who are in love with each other can't get married because they are the same sex, the problem is people who don't like gay people and want to stop them from being happy (pun not intended).

yet another rant... f**k... i should stay away from topics that i have strong feelings for....

Unfortunately neither sides of the fence are very logical. One side takes it wayyyy too far in terms of support (the left) and the other being incredibly terrible as well (the right). I mean personally I just want tolerance, I don't need overwhelming support but you know at least in the case of the US the right recognizing the SCOTUS ruling and the freedom of expression and what not. I also don't wear it like a billboard or advertisement since frankly I think that's not relevant outside of situations where it may be appropriate. 

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

(bump)

want tolerance?

move to new zealand, they have the most tolerant people i have seen.

3 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

want tolerance?

Eh from what I can tell Minnesota isn't too bad. I'm sure the south is worse.

Just now, wcreek said:

Eh from what I can tell Minnesota isn't too bad. I'm sure the south is worse.

Pretty sure it's intolerance capital. Though at the same time I want to go down there because of @Dan Castellaneta

How often do some of the people here floor the gas pedal?  Up on the hills here, I regularly have my foot pretty deep in the gas, even in lower gears. Hitting the floor certainly isn't uncommon. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

50 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Pretty sure it's intolerance capital. Though at the same time I want to go down there because of @Dan Castellaneta

texas is the most intolerant place i have ever been, everyone hated gay people and were down right rude to people who looked or acted gay

it's disgusting and wrong...

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

How often do some of the people here floor the gas pedal?  Up on the hills here, I regularly have my foot pretty deep in the gas, even in lower gears. Hitting the floor certainly isn't uncommon. 

When I like screwing around in my electric car, yes it does happen

Rather fun pulling ahead of sporty looking cars at the light

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

When I like screwing around in my electric car, yes it does happen

Rather fun pulling ahead of sporty looking cars at the light

Wrong thread. 

*wonders how it happened*

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 5/24/2017 at 6:51 AM, hey_yo_ said:

I thought a website's IP address is fixed but when I tried "ping linustechtips.com" on the command prompt, it gave me two different IP addresses. One is with NZ server VPN

and the other one is without.

But a VPN can sometimes slow things down. Just look at that latency.

The site is behind Cloudflare, you remember that right? :P You'll never get the direct IP to the server doing that :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

The site is behind Cloudflare, you remember that right? :P You'll never get the direct IP to the server doing that :D 

Buttflare*

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That doesn't even make sense

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cloud-to-butt-plus/apmlngnhgbnjpajelfkmabhkfapgnoai?hl=en

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Buttflare*

That doesn't even make sense

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

In all seriousness, I met her on a dating site and we're meeting at starbucks tomorrow morning for some PC parts.

I sure hope I don't die from being nervous, I'm shy as fuck, also autistic

5 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Fucking hell I'm nervous. How do I talk to females?

With your mouth preferably. And if you do a good job your mouth might find other uses on a later date (or later that day if you're lucky).

5 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I sure hope I don't die from being nervous, I'm shy as fuck, also autistic

Everyone and their aunt's goldfish seems to know the story of how I met my wife, so I won't bore anyone with that. 

But I can say that if I can end up marrying a girl after what happened then you'll be fine. What's the worst that can happen?

Also, Americans are weird, man. I don't think I've ever met up with anyone, be it friend, family or date, at a Starbucks. 

Starbucks is usually the kind of place you find your self in out of pure self-hatred and/or because your in caffeine withdrawls.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i kinda badly wanna get myself some thigh highs ;3, just for pyjamas

and totally not to do pictures to my girlfriend of me in them... totally not

i AM A TASTY NUUUUUB!!!!! 

8 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

want tolerance?

I tried applying for a study grant once in NZ for Master's degree but it didn't went well. I might as well try again in a few years. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside