LGBT community

carguy86

My friend is FtM and im so jealous of him, I realize testosterone is way stronger especially cause he gets shots and i get pills, But his bodys already changing after half a month and his voice is crackin, 

Welp, no replies for the hand modeling attempt as expected, my flawless fingernails are likely let down by my hands being too hairy.

Linus is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Welp, no replies for the hand modeling attempt as expected, my flawless fingernails are likely let down by my hands being too hairy.

If only science could some day invent a way, wait, MULTIPLE WAYS, to remove hair from the body.  But alas, such is strictly the realm of science fiction and nothing but a fantasy.

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

If only science could some day invent a way, wait, MULTIPLE WAYS, to remove hair from the body.  But alas, such is strictly the realm of science fiction and nothing but a fantasy.

I'll get a blow torch!

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

IPL? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

You have to send natural hand pics without products or hair removal.

But my nails still look painted with gloss.

Welp, back to painting them with actual shiny glossy stuff. They end up sparklier than diamonds.

Linus is my fetish.

On 3/29/2015 at 7:19 PM, carguy86 said:

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

I'm gay, haven't kissed a guy yet though, a guy asked me out... but I'm not comfortable showing my sexuality in public.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:31 PM, AshleyAshes said:

Yes, you digging up and quoting a month+ old post just to respond that you think schools having Anti-LGBT clubs in this LGBT thread is for sure no way you trying to start some shit in this thread.  Not in the slightest.  No siree bob.

didnt notice it was over a month old when i saw it i just opened the thread to see what people were saying and that was there i forgot it shows older stuff first. wasnt trying to start stuff either i just dont like how people are against other people's opinion but get offended when someone goes against theirs. 

On 10/31/2017 at 2:42 PM, NowakVulpix said:

It goes deeper than that: this thread itself is off topic.

We must go deeper...

#Inception

7 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

I'm gay and I don't care if people use "gay" like that.

Don't call me queer tho.

Goodie for you. Many LGBT people are offended by it becasue it has been and still is, an insult when used in that context. Show some respect for others.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Goodie for you. Many LGBT people are offended by it becasue it has been and still is, an insult when used in that context. Show some respect for others.

It's weird, because I'll just casually throw around "gay" every few sentences on my Twitter but when it comes to "queer" I'm not "no thank you".

9 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

It's weird, because I'll just casually throw around "gay" every few sentences on my Twitter but when it comes to "queer" I'm not "no thank you".

I imagine it depends on where someone grew up and the connotation used when they were used to hearing it.  With it's rather long history as being used PURELY as a slur, so how you saw the word used will heavily influence your usage preference.  It's not like 'Gay' where someone uses it as an insult because they think HOMOSEXUALITY is bad, but the word itself wasn't purely used as a slur to certain people.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I imagine it depends on where someone grew up and the connotation used when they were used to hearing it.  With it's rather long history as being used PURELY as a slur, so how you saw the word used will heavily influence your usage preference.  It's not like 'Gay' where someone uses it as an insult because they think HOMOSEXUALITY is bad, but the word itself wasn't purely used as a slur to certain people.

Probably that.

2 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

Probably that.

That said, I feel like it's a dated slur?  Like if I see someone say 'That's gay' to something they don't like I just think they sound like a 14yo edge lord.  But someone goes 'Those queers, ugh' I'm like 'Oh lookie!  Mr 1970's is bringing out the CLASSIC slurs!  This guy has NO need for your modern, Urban Dictionary bullshit, he's got dated word usage! :O'

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

That said, I feel like it's a dated slur?  Like if I see someone say 'That's gay' to something they don't like I just think they sound like a 14yo edge lord.  But someone goes 'Those queers, ugh' I'm like 'Oh lookie!  Mr 1970's is bringing out the CLASSIC slurs!  This guy has NO need for your modern, Urban Dictionary bullshit, he's got dated word usage! :O'

Been reading on Twitter that it's a "reclaimed slur". Doesn't make me comfortable with it still, but if that's the case then whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the subject of Twitter discourse, I've been reading a lot about ace/aro exclusion from the community because "lol ur not oppressed enough"

And I'm like, can we not turn this into the Oppression Olympics™? Because that'll just set back everything we've worked towards since the whole movement began. It's not about how oppressed you are, because we're all in this together, dammit, ace/aro included.

2 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

On the subject of Twitter discourse, I've been reading a lot about ace/aro exclusion from the community because "lol ur not oppressed enough"

And I'm like, can we not turn this into the Oppression Olympics™? Because that'll just set back everything we've worked towards since the whole movement began. It's not about how oppressed you are, because we're all in this together, dammit, ace/aro included.

I concur wholeheartedly. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Our County Fair is coming soon. I should eat exclusively healthy for the remaining few weeks before trying out whatever fried foods they have. Fried Klondike bars, fried Oreos, etc... Besides that, last year one food stand had a hamburger but instead of buns, they're 2 Krispy Kreme donuts. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Hey guys it’s my birthday can we not argue in this thread

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

-= Thread Cleaned =-

I have removed the argument derailing [disrupting] this thread.

Lets continue to keep this a civil place of discussion.

Restarting the argument will result in warnings passed out.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I have removed the argument derailing this thread.

Implying this thread isn't already derailed as it is :P 

1 minute ago, NowakVulpix said:

Implying this thread isn't already derailed as it is :P 

I mean, I'd argue that as long as the people in this thread are mostly LGBT thread, it's more or less on the rails that was originally intended.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I mean, I'd argue that as long as the people in this thread are mostly LGBT thread, it's more or less on the rails that was originally intended.

Yeah but how much do we actually talk about specifically LGBT issues here? Most of the time it's memes or tech.

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

Yeah but how much do we actually talk about specifically LGBT issues here? Most of the time it's memes or tech.

I don't think it was ever intended to have people PURELY talk about LGBT issues. :P