LGBT community

carguy86

Don't worry, I have fantasies with some of the guys in school, I blame that the girls are too ugly.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Oh dear! I have a chance of becoming normal. How horrible! Normal is a statistical average. Who wants to be merely average?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

How many points does getting banned from Facebook get you?  Perma ban.

Considering the level of weird anti-social behaviour one would need to do to get banned from Facebook, anyone who was should probably not have other humans contact them. Like, I've literally never even heard of people getting banned from Facebook who weren't child molesters or serial internet stalkers. (And it's hard to get internet serial stalkers banned from Facebook).

3 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm I think whoever made this quiz is targeting single straight dudes.

Indeed.

Most incels don't even accept gay men as true incel.

Only straight men can be incel, not women or gay men.

I don't know about lesbians though.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I got 17 because I'm gay, and deleted Facebook 3 weeks ago.

I'll get up to 21 if I get diagnosed with social anxiety. But not yet, and I'm getting better.

If gay male, you just swap female references to male obviously.

Linus is my fetish.

5 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm I think whoever made this quiz is targeting single straight dudes.

See my previous post.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Volbet said:

Indeed.

Most incels don't even accept gay men as true incel.

Only straight men can be incel, not women or gay men.

I don't know about lesbians though.

Nah they accept me so far.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Nah they accept me so far.

Hmm, https://incels.me/threads/is-anyone-here-also-a-gay-incel.9054/

I never said that no one would accept the idea of a gay incel, but most of them seem less than pleased with the idea.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I super like how people are discussing joining a crackpot misogynistic ideology that was literally the motivation of a terrorist attack that killed ten people in the city I live in...  I don't see any problems with this.  Not one.

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I super like how people are discussing joining a crackpot misogynistic ideology that was literally the motivation of a terrorist attack that killed ten people in the city I live in...  I don't see any problems with this.  Not one.

Linus is my fetish.

5 minutes ago, Sylvie05 said:

Well this thread is hell right now.

4 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

I... yeah.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but this was VERY local to me and it's also very misogynistic.  I really do believe that for the most part he's ONLY doing it for attention but despite that it's really, really, really not okay.  And I also get that when the 'Community Standards' were forged no one conceived of a 'What if someone starts talking in flavor of the homicidal sociopathic virgin brigade after a terrorist attack without actually advocating violence themselves?' scenario so it's probably technically fine by the moderators.

But it's not okay.  Like, it is painfully, disgustingly, repulsively not okay.  And with the things that line of discussion brings to the table I'm okay having my membership of this forum removed because I wouldn't want to post here anymore anyway.  I'm not going to engage in a protracted war of words because that would be fruitless but I acknowledge that I called it out for what it was, I used some harsh words, and I'm okay with whatever consequences come with that.

But hey, maybe it'll actually just stop here.  I'm cool with that.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, but this was VERY local to me and it's also very misogynistic.  I really do believe that for the most part he's ONLY doing it for attention but despite that it's really, really, really not okay.  And I also get that when the 'Community Standards' were forged no one conceived of a 'What if someone starts talking in flavor of the homicidal sociopathic virgin brigade after a terrorist attack without actually advocating violence themselves?' scenario so it's probably technically fine by the moderators.

But it's not okay.  Like, it is painfully, disgustingly, repulsively not okay.  And with the things that line of discussion brings to the table I'm okay having my membership of this forum removed because I wouldn't want to post here anymore anyway.  I'm not going to engage in a protracted war of words because that would be fruitless but I acknowledge that I called it out for what it was, I used some harsh words, and I'm okay with whatever consequences come with that.

But hey, maybe it'll actually just stop here.  I'm cool with that.

I’m not mad at you or anything. I also find incels annoying.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

On 5/2/2018 at 3:18 PM, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Cute cat, and an Elitebook 8470P? Basically me when I'm trying to studdy too.

Got any pictures?

1 minute ago, Sylvie05 said:

I’m not mad at you or anything. I also find incels annoying.

You're like someone I know but you changed your name so I don't recognise you in the slightest, huh? >.>

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

You're like someone I know but you changed your name so I don't recognise you in the slightest, huh? >.>

Shadowtechxts

fellow trans

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 minutes ago, Sylvie05 said:

Shadowtechxts

fellow trans

I like barely remember that name.  You have like 5000 posts I should clearly remember who you are but people change their names and avatars and I'm like 'Who's that stranger? :O'. @_@

7 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I like barely remember that name.  You have like 5000 posts I should clearly remember who you are but people change their names and avatars and I'm like 'Who's that stranger? :O'. @_@

You know whomst I am, right? :3

10 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I haven’t been super active lately so I don’t blame you if you don’t recognize me lol.

✨PC Specs✨

30 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

You know whomst I am, right? :3

You didn't change your avatar. xD

27 minutes ago, Sylvie05 said:

I haven’t been super active lately so I don’t blame you if you don’t recognize me lol.

I mean, the name rings a BELL. ;_;

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

You didn't change your avatar. xD

Well... I've had it for a while, yeah.

But that's gonna change soon™, I commissioned a new thing :3

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

Well... I've had it for a while, yeah.

But that's gonna change soon™, I commissioned a new thing :3

I'm sure it'll be a blue Vulpix.

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm sure it'll be a blue Vulpix.

Yes but it'll also be really heckin' cute