LGBT community

carguy86
13 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Now thats motivation!

Well, I'm working 8hrs today so it'll hit 50% by evening. :) I could work up to 12 today and Sunday, all OT, but I don't need the money that badly. 

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

New rule, use dark theme or be banned. Rioght?

Day theme users matter... or else you’ll see us with lit tiki torches harassing moderators ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

It's time for GPU Leap Frog. D:

While I installed the GTX 1080 in my workstation, replacing the R9 390X it had, it's time to hand-me-down the rest.  The 390X goes into the livingroom HTPC, and the HD 7950 in the Livingroom HTPC goes into the Bedroom HTPC.  And the HD 6950 in the Bedroom HTPC... Has no where to go really. D:

3 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

It's time for GPU Leap Frog. D:

While I installed the GTX 1080 in my workstation, replacing the R9 390X it had, it's time to hand-me-down the rest.  The 390X goes into the livingroom HTPC, and the HD 7950 in the Livingroom HTPC goes into the Bedroom HTPC.  And the HD 6950 in the Bedroom HTPC... Has no where to go really. D:

I tend to do that with hard drives a lot. I’ll move one, then another, then another until I end up with a spare drive. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 9/30/2017 at 2:15 AM, Cinnabar Sonar said:

69.PNG.8f5e4b19dca32652af258aa22564de02.PNG

Dammit!  I want to follow this thread, but i'll ruin everything!

I ruined it, no regrets. 

13 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Grand Theft Auto V at 1440p: too much for the poor ol' 7850.

1080p is actually doable but honestly I'd much rather run at 1360x768 with 4x MSAA rather than 1080p without any AA.

I'm actually trying out something similar.  In my bedroom, as a result of GPU hand me downs, the bedroom HTPC is now an i5 4590 wirh Radeon HD 7950 hooked up to a 1360x768p TV.  (It's on my bedroom so why foot the bill for anything bigger and higher res?) so I'm trying to see what's better, MSAA or just FXAA but using 1.5x graphics scaling?

...Also, I so rarely even GAME on that box... It's pretty silly that a PC that easily outclasses the standard PS4 and Xbox One is in my bedroom and I just use it for YouTube while refusing to get out of bed on weekend mornings...  #FirstWorldProblems

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm actually trying out something similar.  In my bedroom, as a result of GPU hand me downs, the bedroom HTPC is now an i5 4590 wirh Radeon HD 7950 hooked up to a 1360x768p TV.  (It's on my bedroom so why foot the bill for anything bigger and higher res?) so I'm trying to see what's better, MSAA or just FXAA but using 1.5x graphics scaling?

...Also, I so rarely even GAME on that box... It's pretty silly that a PC that easily outclasses the standard PS4 and Xbox One is in my bedroom and I just use it for YouTube while refusing to get out of bed on weekend mornings...  #FirstWorldProblems

Pretty much the same story for the PC in my room (including resolution), except it has the living room PS3 to outclass, not exactly a difficult feat when my phone also outclasses said PS3.

Tbh, I game so little anymore, I could probably sell the video card and not miss it 95% of the time.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Pretty much the same story for the PC in my room (including resolution), except it has the living room PS3 to outclass, not exactly a difficult feat when my phone also outclasses said PS3.

Tbh, I game so little anymore, I could probably sell the video card and not miss it 95% of the time.

I'm sure one day I'll be bed stricken for some reason like a broken leg or something and I'll find much more use out of such a PC in the bedroom.  Ha ha.

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm sure one day I'll be bed stricken for some reason like a broken leg or something and I'll find much more use out of such a PC in the bedroom.  Ha ha.

Even when I had my sprained ankle, I couldn't stand to be confined to bed, doctor's orders be damned. :P

My eyes see the past…

well then ... its been a while ... :D 

i have a feeling that some of you may have forgotten about me already xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

who's this

Nah nice to see you come back lol

Who dis new profile :D 

its nice to be back, then again idk how active ill be cause im busy with work n stuff ... need a new GPU....

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

2 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Who dis new profile :D 

its nice to be back, then again idk how active ill be cause im busy with work n stuff ... need a new GPU....

Yeah work takes up a lot of time, and in my case it has occasionally put a constraint on me being able to chat with my bf hopefully I can resolve that issue soon enough either by getting them to give me day shifts or finding a day job that'll hire a 17 year old that kinda dropped out of school but is kinda back in school just not a traditional one at that.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

26 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Yeah work takes up a lot of time, and in my case it has occasionally put a constraint on me being able to chat with my bf hopefully I can resolve that issue soon enough either by getting them to give me day shifts or finding a day job that'll hire a 17 year old that kinda dropped out of school but is kinda back in school just not a traditional one at that.

im not in a traditional school myself ... and im 18 .. .gonna be 19 this year .. and i havnt finished school and wont for a year or 2 ... 

mental issues are fun ... but hey at least i have a job ...better one than most people my age ...and education level

55 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

well then ... its been a while ... :D 

i have a feeling that some of you may have forgotten about me already xD 

People on the internet often, especially myself, come and go frequently. Though sometimes ill get tied down for long periods if I'm motivated to be so.

16 minutes ago, TheCryoknight said:

People on the internet often, especially myself, come and go frequently. Though sometimes ill get tied down for long periods if I'm motivated to be so.

even if i go, i tend to come back, if i like the place 

3 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Honestly, it’d be much better to push 4x MSAA. FXAA in GTA does little to nothing in my experience, and if my 7850 can do it competently, I’m sure your 7950 can. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

And the 390X now appears fine.  Wondering if it was the TV instead, of it's HDMI port bugged out.  TV power cycled and it was all normal, like nothing was wrong.

Was in downtown Placerville for a bit, and was taking some pictures. This was taken with Google's Camera app, modified to run on non-Pixel/Nexus phones.

IMG_20171001_132404.jpg

My eyes see the past…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Was in downtown Placerville for a bit, and was taking some pictures. This was taken with Google's Camera app, modified to run on non-Pixel/Nexus phones.

-Wesley Snip-

Looks like it's been quite oversharpened, or something else.

Scaled down it looks pretty good, though.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.